ODFL | Pay Rate out west

CenturyClass

Lead-side Recruit
Credits
Looking at possibly jumping ship to OD out west. so just curious as to the starting pay rate for hourly and line runs in say the NV region.

After reading these posts, I haven't really read a negative thing, which is good.

All I want is stable employment, where I do an honest day's work for that days pay nothing else. I dont want to get caught up in terminal politics or anything of the sort.

So I'm gonna go fill out the app and see how it goes.

Not sure about out west.Someone will know..But,would tell you .just go to the od website&look for employment in the area you live.You can email your name,experience,etc.Someone will get back to you if there is anything avaliable.Good Luck.Just trying to save you a little walk.Know several people on the eastcoast that did that&they heard back about setting up interview with linehaul manager.
Looking at possibly jumping ship to OD out west. so just curious as to the starting pay rate for hourly and line runs in say the NV region.

After reading these posts, I haven't really read a negative thing, which is good.

All I want is stable employment, where I do an honest day's work for that days pay nothing else. I dont want to get caught up in terminal politics or anything of the sort.

So I'm gonna go fill out the app and see how it goes.

thanks Kenneth, that's what I did. I called the number and the guy said come on down and do the app and bring my references and whatnot when I get out there. didnt get into pay and stuff, just wanted to make sure they had what I wanted to do

CenturyClass mileage pay is the same nationally,hourly varies by terminal,and what the local market will bear.