Yellow | Pay Rates

ridindirtyULV

TB Lurker
Credits
I work for a Major LTL carrier and we were discussing pay rates at all LTL companies
since we are overdue for a raise and our company blew away profit estimates.
I am trying to get a List together of what each carrier top pay is, for mileage and hourly.
Anyone want to help out message me or reply to this post.
Thanks

Age old argument , but we are $5-7 bucks below non-union pay scale & I know insurance & O.T. and many other arguments . But Pay rate does you no good if your never home , with 60 plus hours a week and look at the high number of your co-workers that got divorced cause never home , that's why "Donna" divorced me and married a sheep farmer down in southern Iowa ! Bottom line is Home Life is more important than $$$$$$$ :1036316054:

Age old argument , but we are $5-7 bucks below non-union pay scale & I know insurance & O.T. and many other arguments . But Pay rate does you no good if your never home , with 60 plus hours a week and look at the high number of your co-workers that got divorced cause never home , that's why "Donna" divorced me and married a sheep farmer down in southern Iowa ! Bottom line is Home Life is more important than $$$$$$$ :1036316054:

Yea but whose home are you talking about Wong? :hide:

But Donna told me the sheep farmer has a big bank account, and a very big.....you know.

The Senior Home for old truck drivers down in Cedar Rapids , they say you get a -15% discount with a expired CDL & union card !
We have a Veterans Home about 8 blocks from where I live. My wife says I may be going there sooner than I think. My CDL is still good. I did drop my HazMat. Only thing I haul is grain.

So they aren't working 60 hrs a week

Pay rate at my warehouse is 22.11 starting and then after 2 years you are at top pay. I believe after 3 more years we are at 26 an hr. Alot lower than all other ltl carriers but we don't pay for insurance. OT after 8 also

:nevreness::guiness::kicking:Not too worried about "shine." Weight on the other hand..........
We usually load in the fields and get to the elevator anywhere from 85-90+.
That's with a 45' hopper. 450 Peterbilt only weighs 27 mty.
Helped my sister in laws 3rd husband haul corn one year. He has (or had ) 2 old cornbinder cabovers with hopper trailers. I had no idea how heavy corn was. I drove them out of the fields to the co-op ( that's CO-OP so people don't think coop dispatch is trying to corner the commodities market) I'd take em and empty them then spot em in a different field so on and so on. I looked at the scale at the co-op on one of the trips and inbound weight was about 109,000. That's a lot of weight for holland driver to pull.:kicking:

I work for a Major LTL carrier and we were discussing pay rates at all LTL companies
since we are overdue for a raise and our company blew away profit estimates.
I am trying to get a List together of what each carrier top pay is, for mileage and hourly.
Anyone want to help out message me or reply to this post.
Thanks
You can't leave out healthcare benefits