Estes | Pay

Well I see I pissed a few off on here, well I am so sorry, but I have said in the past this could be the BEST company to work for if they could just change a few things, 90 day rule sucks, not on the transfer, but on when you change from Linehaul to Hub, or city, and you have put in years here. That is bull.
So if I pissed you off so be it. But I have my feelings about this company and this a forum, and far as I know this is AMERICA, and last time I knew we had free speech, and like they say on the CB, turn the nob to the left and shut the F up!!!
See you on the road, lets move some dam freight!!
\

Well I see I pissed a few off on here, well I am so sorry, but I have said in the past this could be the BEST company to work for if they could just change a few things, 90 day rule sucks, not on the transfer, but on when you change from Linehaul to Hub, or city, and you have put in years here. That is bull.
So if I pissed you off so be it. But I have my feelings about this company and this a forum, and far as I know this is AMERICA, and last time I knew we had free speech, and like they say on the CB, turn the nob to the left and shut the F up!!!
\

The "Free Speech" thing may be limited... Check back after Obama has completed 2013....LMAO

\

No problem,driver.Youre entitled to your opinion,and this being an open forum,people are entitled to give opinions to your opinions.

\

No problem,driver.You're entitled to your opinion,and this being an open forum,people are entitled to give opinions to your opinions.

I really haven't seen anyone get upset over an opinion.. But I have seen people say they didn't care about people getting upset... I think it's senseless to flaunt, pissing someone off though... I think it's bad character or it makes him sound like he's the one pissed off... Let's face fact, the company, no matter which one it is, is going to change, so you won't get your panties in a twist... I found that out early in my freight haulin' career.....

Some folks get tired of hearing the same bellyaching but persistence sometimes pay off. Look what it did for the utility guys and I know for a fact the big strappers check in here to check on their multibillion dollar company.