Holland | Paycheck

Because the mail bag with the "Paper paychecks" won't make it on time !!
kKaVAN7.jpg

a 401k, you mean your not going to jump on the YELLOW stock , and have taken off your check...what is wrong with you???
That statement is totally incorrect!
You can not invest in Yellow stock through our 401k even if you wanted to. Please be careful not to mislead people with information that is not accurate.

That statement is totally incorrect!
You can not invest in Yellow stock through our 401k even if you wanted to. Please be careful not to mislead people with information that is not accurate.
If you have a 401 k and have self directed account you can buy YRCW, ODFL , UPS, JOHN DEERE what ever you want as long as it is above $5 a share you can buy.

If you have a 401 k and have self directed account you can buy YRCW, ODFL , UPS, JOHN DEERE what ever you want as long as it is above $5 a share you can buy.
That guy is talking about the payroll being taken out be
dokman is talking about the date that paychecks were sent out because he is starting a 401k through payroll. None of those choices are available through the Teamsters 401k through our payroll. Your comments are going to confuse our brothers and sisters that are looking to use the payroll 401k as an alternative to the pension which is slowly dwindling away to nothing. I am trying to ask nicely, please quit posting things that are going to confuse most of the drivers on here that are new to 401k's. The Teamsters 401k through our payroll is not a self directed account!!!!!
Let me say that again, The Teamsters 401k through our payroll is not a self directed account! Your money will not be invested in Yellow, YRC or Holland! I feel bad if this thread confuses anyone. IMO, it is a great idea for anyone, especially if you are younger and the pension will run out of money before you retire. I have been invested in it for over 10 years with very good results. Good luck brothers!

dokman is talking about the date that paychecks were sent out because he is starting a 401k through payroll. None of those choices are available through the Teamsters 401k through our payroll. Your comments are going to confuse our brothers and sisters that are looking to use the payroll 401k as an alternative to the pension which is slowly dwindling away to nothing. I am trying to ask nicely, please quit posting things that are going to confuse most of the drivers on here that are new to 401k's. The Teamsters 401k through our payroll is not a self directed account!!!!!
Let me say that again, The Teamsters 401k through our payroll is not a self directed account! Your money will not be invested in Yellow, YRC or Holland! I feel bad if this thread confuses anyone. IMO, it is a great idea for anyone, especially if you are younger and the pension will run out of money before you retire. I have been invested in it for over 10 years with very good results. Good luck brothers!
You can do a Self Directed account option in the 401-K , along with your regular 401-K too , just call them and the will send you the paper work to set it up and then you can buy ABF or Fed Ex or XPO or any other trucking stock or any stock in the world if you want too ! Problem is there is very very very little information given to drivers about this ! Good Luck to all drivers and don't count on your union pension anymore .............:grey::horseshit:

You confused me and I understand what I was referring to.