XPO | PAYDAY

The magician

TB Regular
Credits
Anybody else having problems getting paid two weeks in a row missing days. Now it takes 6 working days to have some body direct deposit. Still haven't been paid for 2 days last week then today get my pay stub in mail BOOM short two days...WTF....

I have not been shorted but there’s a bunch of people every week that are having ongoing
Problems and they are frustrated.

Xpo is highly invested in technology but not in payroll so just be patient their gonna get it right:coffee1:

Last edited:
I have not been shorted but there’s a bunch of people every week that are having ongoing
Problems and they are frustrated.

Xpo is highly invested in technology but not in payroll so just be patient their gonna get it right:coffee1:
Yeah that’s all we heard when XPO bought Conway about how much they invest in technology, linehaul still uses pay sheets from 30 years ago..

Yeah that’s all we heard when XPO bought Conway about how much they invest in technology, linehaul still uses pay sheets from 30 years ago..
Maybe that talk about technology is just that talk for investors. I know the guys at our barn have been having problems with this for a long while now. I hope they can resolve it soon for everyone

Pay issues for me as well. You can check your pay stub online on Sunday. I’m on my tm first thing Monday if there’s an issue. Check the rules in your state.

Like having the pay sheets. When they screw up you have a paper trail to show them
Even the paper trail hasn’t helped me lately. It used to take one email to get a pay issue resolved. One, two weeks tops. I’ve been waiting for a bunch for three months. Detours, drop and hook pay and one hour of breakdown pay. Maybe $50 all together, that’s why I’m jumping up and down about it. Weekly issues missing a day or two. That’s different.

Even the paper trail hasn’t helped me lately. It used to take one email to get a pay issue resolved. One, two weeks tops. I’ve been waiting for a bunch for three months. Detours, drop and hook pay and one hour of breakdown pay. Maybe $50 all together, that’s why I’m jumping up and down about it. Weekly issues missing a day or two. That’s different.
Must not be a high priority to fix it. It’s been going on for a while now, certainly long enough to fix the problem.

At our company we still have trip sheets , once we are dispatched to a destination our pay goes in I am told and we enter our drops and hooks in ipeople net system, but we still record all trips and drop& hooks on trip sheet, local clerk checks system for accuracy and will make sure that we get paid for all that is on trip sheet.

you are not making enough noise. Go into you TM office and say you want to talk to his boss your District VP and when you talk to that VP you tell him you want to talk to his boss the regional VP(ie: East cost VP or what ever region you are in) and tell him you want to talk to his boss and so on. Every time tell them what going on and that you DEMAND a check be FEDEX to you barn for what is owed. The company has an open door policy so us it. I did it and it only went to my TM on Friday I had my money.
Remember this is all done ON THE CLOCK when you get off you run you stay on-duty the whole time. Do not care what your dispatch time is the next night all this is done ON-DUTY. They want to f##k you around just make more money on there stupidly

One last thing every time to talk to them ask them how many times there paycheck is wrong?????