XPO | Payroll

Nymama27

TB Lurker
Credits
Has payroll/paystubs moved elsewhere? Or is the payroll department just MIA? I have no paystub in success factor and my pay is suppose to hit tomorrow. Has anyone else had taken notice or is missing their pay? I'm hoping it's more of a delay of uploading current paystub and not delaying pay. 🤞🏻

Has payroll/paystubs moved elsewhere? Or is the payroll department just MIA? I have no paystub in success factor and my pay is suppose to hit tomorrow. Has anyone else had taken notice or is missing their pay? I'm hoping it's more of a delay of uploading current paystub and not delaying pay. 🤞🏻
Well I just looked and mine stub is there. I am in a state that the employer is required to provide a paper copy of you pay stub to me if I requested one. So I get one in the mail ever week. Also a few months ago my bank started posting my pay on Friday. So my pay date on the pay stub says 4 Apr but is was already posted in my account on 31 Mar.
As for it not being there that should come to no surprise. The amount of stupid and lack of any knowledge at this place has grown at a rate I never seen at any place I ever worked. Some nights it would be cheaper to just pay me 8hr to sit at home

If you click on success factors there is a screen that comes up with some “quick action” links. Click on view pay statement and a small box comes up that shows your earnings for the most current pay period. There’s a link at the bottom of the box that says view pay history and that brings up all the previous paystub’s. (This is while viewing from a laptop. I’m not sure if everything would look the same on a mobile device.)

No, it's there in myxpo just like always