Paysacle

moose

why is everyone giving everyone on this board a hard time? Maybe calmar-1955 is happy with what he is doing at CTL.You know money is not everything and I will be the first to admit that it does not make you happier.I swear some guys and the almighty dollar dont get in there way they gotta go get that $$$$$$$$$$$$$ step the hell back boy.If a guy is satisfied and happy where he is at leave him the hell alone for cryin out loud.Not everyone can make 55-60 cpm and have every min compensated they are at work.everyone is just assuming the pay is 30-40 cpm.I have never heard What walmart gets cpm everyone says they make a good living or they make good money but I have never seen cold hard #'S so dont always assume.I ahve been surprised many times in my life by what pay is at certain jobs and such.......

Southern Man

Baffled?

I've never understood the big secret either. I work at Con-Way Freight at bottom pay. .38/cpm and 17.53 per hour. After 3 years should be around 49/cpm and 20-something an hour. There I said it and it felt good.:Flame-On:

big blue

I've never understood the big secret either. I work at Con-Way Freight at bottom pay. .38/cpm and 17.53 per hour. After 3 years should be around 49/cpm and 20-something an hour. There I said it and it felt good.:Flame-On:

I think the question is about truckload

Southern Man

Duh!

I knew it was about Truckload, I was just giving the info for mine because I think it's funny people are so secretive about it.