Yellow | Pension fund

Pac Man

TB Lurker
Credits
Just recently checked my pension draw amount from Central States (estimated ) ,and it is down nearly 35% ! I am not retired ,or drawing just getting an estimate . Has anyone had the same lower estimates ? WTF ? Maybe the government bail out has put a reduction on the pension . Let me know what your records show . Thanks in advance .

Well you do understand that the YRC companies have only been paying in a quarter of what they were supposed to pay for the last 13 years. Also there’s a 6% reduction for every year that you retire before the age of 65. Hopefully that helps answer your question.

Just recently checked my pension draw amount from Central States (estimated ) ,and it is down nearly 35% ! I am not retired ,or drawing just getting an estimate . Has anyone had the same lower estimates ? WTF ? Maybe the government bail out has put a reduction on the pension . Let me know what your records show . Thanks in advance .
Where have you been for the last 12 years.

Seriously? Where have you been since 2010?? I just think.....oh forget it!

jus another perk working here

This is why a matching 401-K that YOU control NOT the greedy Union , is a 15% better way to go !! Any time Union or any 3rd party that profits from & controls your pension is not good !!

Where have you been for the last 12 years.
Off and on working for this SH!T HOLE ! And in 1988 working for ABF . From 2001 to 2008 ,for US Food Service ! Union companies ! Get It ! What I am saying is my draw amount has dropped 35% within a years time . Has anybody checked theirs ?

Well you do understand that the YRC companies have only been paying in a quarter of what they were supposed to pay for the last 13 years. Also there’s a 6% reduction for every year that you retire before the age of 65. Hopefully that helps answer your question.
"Also there’s a 6% reduction for every year that you retire before the age of 65" When did that go into effect? I know a guy in Cleveland who is 74 now retired with full pension at 48 he was hired on the dock at 17.

Just checked mine. My estimated amount has shown the same since I left Yellow in 2008. 21 yrs credited/$2455 @ month. I’m 68. Someday I’ll file for it.