Holland | Pension Fund

I have a bad feeling the banks are going to tell YRC to go bankrupt to dump the pension liability just like Sears their CEO Lampert was also called a genius when he first merged Kmart and Sears just like Zollars Yellows roadway to success?

I have a bad feeling the banks are going to tell YRC to go bankrupt to dump the pension liability just like Sears their CEO Lampert was also called a genius when he first merged Kmart and Sears just like Zollars Yellows roadway to success?

CEO at sears was a genius at real estate, he new that they both had property worth more being sold than open, he created a lot of money for investors but never tried to increase sales or the value of the brand.
YRC needs to realize Holland and New Penn know how to make money, they should eat there pride and let them run the show not YRC

You can call me a conspiracy theorist but I believe there is a good reason why Welch is now on the Board of Directors for Schneider they want to get into LTL and now know everything about YRC.

Orphans are from companies that went Bankrupt and the Union let UPS leave fund then squandering the 6 Billion it paid to get out of it.
When the companies went bankrupt shouldn't the blame for them not paying their withdrawal obligations go to the federal bankruptcy laws? Didn't congress pass the laws that consider pension obligations as unsecured creditors and the banks get their money first? I believe it was Zollar who unfairly coined the term "pension orphans"............... I don't think the union could have legally stopped UPS from withdrawing from the fund. I don't think the union had anything to do with the "squandering" of the $6 billion

I sure hope this will not interfere with me living my lavish lifestyle.

When the companies went bankrupt shouldn't the blame for them not paying their withdrawal obligations go to the federal bankruptcy laws? Didn't congress pass the laws that consider pension obligations as unsecured creditors and the banks get their money first? I believe it was Zollar who unfairly coined the term "pension orphans"............... I don't think the union could have legally stopped UPS from withdrawing from the fund. I don't think the union had anything to do with the "squandering" of the $6 billion
They got the deal of a lifetime only paid around $150,000 per person around only 7yrs of full pension payments

As long as they are paying the interest I don't see it playing out that way.