Pension Question?

Lincoln Highway

Srioghal mo dhream
Credits
What will be the pension benefit guarantee corporations maximum benefit be for multi employer pensions going forward. After the Butch Lewis payments have been made?

Will pension accruals be retroactively made for current employee's? The New York Teamster Conference Pension retirees will get their pension restored from 3,500 to 5,000. At the same time current employee's will still only accrue 3,500 go figure.

The New York Teamster Conference Pension fund is concerned even with Butch Lewis money it's pension fund will go insolvent after 2051. What is even more distressing is the lack of PBGC insurance at that time. The Butch Lewis act did not increase the pension insurance up to single employer pensions level. Why didn't retirees insist on 100% insured pension benefits for current employees?

There is a lot of good information at the New York Teamster Conference Pension fund web site.

Butch Lewis is going to make things difficult for the OZ slate. How do they explain to a current employee. Your $30,000 dollar a year pension payment only gets you a $3,500 a month after 30 years. Butch Lewis restored retirees $5,000 a month at thirty year pension. But did nothing for reduced pension accruals. Once again retirees screw current employees.

The Teamsters retirees didn't do much to improve the funding for the PBGC Multi Employer Pension Fund insurance fund. In TEN years 2031, the premium is raised to $52 dollars a year per employee. Looks like the Teamster retiree threw current Teamsters under the bus again.

The Teamsters retirees didn't do much to improve the funding for the PBGC Multi Employer Pension Fund insurance fund. In TEN years 2031, the premium is raised to $52 dollars a year per employee. Looks like the Teamster retiree threw current Teamsters under the bus again.
Shut up idiot. No one cares what u have to say bubba. Who do you think you’re fooling!?

Shut up idiot. No one cares what u have to say bubba. Who do you think you’re fooling!?
It seems everyone dislikes Bubba and Banned For Life. They must have pointed out mass character flaws in the dominant group, in the Teamster forums. I suggested people go to the New York Teamster Conference Pension fund web site. Did you? Did you Learn anything?

It seems everyone dislikes Bubba and Banned For Life. They must have pointed out mass character flaws in the dominant group, in the Teamster forums. I suggested people go to the New York Teamster Conference Pension fund web site. Did you? Did you Learn anything?
Nope I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.....I go there quite often so I didn't do it because of you, as you probably know I am in that fund....why do you think anyone is obligated to look at anything you suggest? I also hope that first line isn't you denying who you really are, I would hope that me giving you a chance isn't going to backfire by you lying and denying....

Nope I didn't learn anything I didn't already know.....I go there quite often so I didn't do it because of you, as you probably know I am in that fund....why do you think anyone is obligated to look at anything you suggest? I also hope that first line isn't you denying who you really are, I would hope that me giving you a chance isn't going to backfire by you lying and denying....
How do you feel about current drivers only accruing $3,500 a month at 30 years. That's not much of a pension for $30,000 plus dollars a year in pension contributions , is it. Thank God the Teamster retirees got their $5,000 a month at 30 year pension reinstated, God bless Butch Lewis. Thank GOD the Teamster retiree's fought their whole careers to improve the lot of current drivers!!!!!!!!!!

1. I don't care because what can I do about it. I suppose I could go on TB and complain, but that seems to be your job and I don't want to take your job brother.
2. Thank God retirees in CS are going to get what they earned.
3. The Teamster retirees didn't write the legislation.
Rather than worry about all this and have bitterness, why not just enjoy retirement?

Last edited:
How come our buddy changed his Biden/Harris avatar? I hope you are not going to change your name again too. It's getting hard to keep track of you.:duh:
I don't know.....I heard that Joe told him to take it down...he said save the exuberance for the next run in 2024....I mean LH seems to be his biggest supporter on TB... :15::lmao::19:

Funny we were posting about New York Teamster Conference pension fund retirees and current. Retirees get $5,000 after 30 years, current drivers get $3,500. Why did Teamster retirees lobby congress for 30% less for current drivers?

Funny we were posting about New York Teamster Conference pension fund retirees and current. Retirees get $5,000 after 30 years, current drivers get $3,500. Why did Teamster retirees lobby congress for 30% less for current drivers?
I would like to see where retirees only lobbied for themselves...got a link? You also didn't answer my question for you...why do you think others are obligated to read up about things you post?.....since you aren't a NY Teamster why does what I'm not going to get bother you so much? Good Grief bubba you keep repeating the same thing over and over again....

I would like to see where retirees only lobbied for themselves...got a link? You also didn't answer my question for you...why do you think others are obligated to read up about things you post?.....since you aren't a NY Teamster why does what I'm not going to get bother you so much? Good Grief bubba you keep repeating the same thing over and over again....
The thread is about, the interest rate assumptions and investment class required in the butch lewis act rules. The take away from going to the NEW YORK TEAMSTER CONFERENCE web site is, the pension fund will be broke in 30 years. Not much to look forward to after paying in $30,000 a year in pension contributions. More important, Teamster retirees didn't lobby for single employer pension fund insurance guarantees.

1. I don't care because what can I do about it. I suppose I could go on TB and complain, but that seems to be your job and I don't want to take your job brother.
3. The Teamster retirees didn't write the legislation.
Rather than worry about all this and have bitterness, why not just enjoy retirement?
Read number 1 where I said I don't care that would be your answer....why don't I care you might ask...I'm not greedy....its enough for me and it beats the crap out of nothing...

The thread is about, the interest rate assumptions and investment class required in the butch lewis act rules. The take away from going to the NEW YORK TEAMSTER CONFERENCE web site is, the pension fund will be broke in 30 years. Not much to look forward to after paying in $30,000 a year in pension contributions. More important, Teamster retirees didn't lobby for single employer pension fund insurance guarantees.
I get it its not much for the amount paid in but its better than a stick in the eye.....they are still working on the rules...it said interim not permanent.... I think they will get traction for some changes....as it is any fund that took a cut would have this problem...and the NY Teamsters have the option not to apply for the money as there was no insolvency date without it.... no one figured this when the law was written...legislators wrote it not accountants...