Yellow | Pension

What are unreimbursed job expenses?
  • An unreimbursed business expense is any expenditure you make for your job that is both ordinary and reasonable and not reimbursed by your employer. The IRS allows you to deduct qualified unreimbursed business expenses that exceed 2 percent of your adjusted gross income. , ( And my -15% was unreimbursed ) :greedy dollars:
    :heykoolaid:
Wesley Snipes doing your taxes?

That was Kennedy’s Revenge.He hated The Teamters.But that’s water under the bridge.We ain’t going back are we.I don’t see anybody Republican or Democrat turning back the clock in our favor.
Dems want SALT deduction back but don't care about our Drivers per diem and work related expenses deduction Republicans took away?

How are you deducting 15%? If you deduct 15% from your W-2 wages, that is tax fraud. You pay income taxes on total earnings.
Right total earning after the -15% , so the -15% is deductible , been doing it for years but only got few years left to deduct and then I deduct a loss from the 300-1 Stock Reverse split too , I kinda really loss BIG money on that , as kept listening to Jamie when he said BUY BUY BUY , but now he tells me , he meant buy more beer at the YRCW Golf Outing ! p.s. a good tax accountant , is just like a good company accountant they can make the numbers look how ever they want too !!

The guy started out a dock only and was a all state football player in Jersey

Lombard brothers have been gone a long time.They got bought out by North Penn.Didn’t last long
You are correct with that, roadboss i must say you got me stumped, the list at its peak was 106 men if I remember correctly, plus Friday and Sunday nights a ton of casuals, need more info

Patel amortizes our mirror loss. Saves us tens of thousands….
Had to get Maldivian Funk & Wagging out on amortizes ! :duh:

Definition of amortize

transitive verb
1: to pay off (an obligation, such as a mortgage) gradually usually by periodic payments of principal and interest or by payments to a sinking fundamortize a loan
2: to gradually reduce or write off the cost or value of (something, such as an asset)amortize goodwillamortize machinery

You are correct with that, roadboss i must say you got me stumped, the list at its peak was 106 men if I remember correctly, plus Friday and Sunday nights a ton of casuals, need more info
When your old ,It’s hard to remember everything.Sometimes I say to mywife.Hey what’s your name again.

Better than calling her by the wrong name, could be big trouble
Ive been married to the same women for Forty years before that we were engaged for 5 years.She knows what she got .And yes I’ve called her many names before.Sybil is the latest.

Better than calling her by the wrong name, could be big trouble
Ive been married to the same women for Forty years before that we were engaged for 5 years.She knows what she got .And yes I’ve called her many names before.Sybil is the latest