Yellow | Pension

Oh well, that's different a "union official" said it was a bluff, that settles it. I wonder if it was the same union official who said the same thing at Maislin, St. Johnsbury, Penn Yan/CEX, etc., etc.?

PS - If you took out a mortgage to buy your house aren't you also a cash cow for your bank? And what would happen if you stopped making those payments?
Went through it with St. Johns, they wanted 15% back we agreed on 9%, 2-3 weeks later out of business

Making 400,000 in a qtr for a multi billion dollar company is not much to brag about, regardless which side of the fence you were on.

How did YRC go from a 9 billion dollar company to 4 billion with all the help from the hourly workers?

Beat that drum, but not everyone hears the same song.
That’s only what they reported.They’ve been skimming of the top forever.And it’s not just here.They put in a minimum of 6.5 percent cost increases plus fuel surcharges Many of there costs are fixed or under contract.Your wage increases aren’t even close to 6.5 % are they.

That’s only what they reported.They’ve been skimming of the top forever.And it’s not just here.They put in a minimum of 6.5 percent cost increases plus fuel surcharges Many of there costs are fixed or under contract.Your wage increases aren’t even close to 6.5 % are they.
They've been skimming off the top? And the IRS and SEC don't know about it? Holy cow, if you report it to the IRS you can get a reward for reporting it. Go for it!

only thing he/them did right, a very quiet endorsement from Hoffa
Your pension got saved .And or your main source of income other than social security and that’s all you can say!!!!!!! well damm brother you must be rich.Why are you even a truck driver.The Republican Party offered you nothing.Just like they said they had a plan for health care and delivered nothing.

Thank Trump for bailing out Yellow!
The treasury department bailed out Yellow,Not Trump ,All for a 30 percent ownership.Just like they did for the railroad’s.Whom they subsidize for the matter of National security.We move a ton of freight for the government.We got what everyone else got bail out money,All you do is to apply.

They've been skimming off the top? And the IRS and SEC don't know about it? Holy cow, if you report it to the IRS you can get a reward for reporting it. Go for it!

They have expert pencil sharpeners.You have a tax advisor don’t you.You have never claimed deductions.Even the little one’s that you have no receipt for.There’s lot of business whom claims are exorbitant.This company is no different.They just lie a little more.

Went through it with St. Johns, they wanted 15% back we agreed on 9%, 2-3 weeks later out of business
That’s because it was too little to late .Bankers Trust and Ge credit who were the main creditors.Wanted out or the pension fund and health services.They went to the IBT and got a hell no.2 years earlier they made millions.What happen to all that money.Right in some one else’s pocket.The debt repayment was 12 million interest per year .After the recession of 91 it all went down hill.They could not generate enough revenue to even pay on the interest .Next time do your home work.Or ask Bill Clifford your self.

They have expert pencil sharpeners.You have a tax advisor don’t you.You have never claimed deductions.Even the little one’s that you have no receipt for.There’s lot of business whom claims are exorbitant.This company is no different.They just lie a little more.
No, I don't have a tax advisor. All my sources of income are documented and likewise all my deductions are documented and verifiable. I don't like paying any more tax than I have to but I pay what I'm supposed to pay.

No, I don't have a tax advisor. All my sources of income are documented and likewise all my deductions are documented and verifiable. I don't like paying any more tax than I have to but I pay what I'm supposed to pay.
Your a honest man.Not everyone is you!!!!!!

Your pension got saved .And or your main source of income other than social security and that’s all you can say!!!!!!! well damm brother you must be rich.Why are you even a truck driver.The Republican Party offered you nothing.Just like they said they had a plan for health care and delivered nothing.
A. not rich B. retired, not current driver C.gave Uncle Joe and dems. credit for passing B.L.A., you seem like a somewhat bright guy, enlighten me on all the other good things they did/ are doing, Help a brother out

That’s because it was too little to late .Bankers Trust and Ge credit who were the main creditors.Wanted out or the pension fund and health services.They went to the IBT and got a hell no.2 years earlier they made millions.What happen to all that money.Right in some one else’s pocket.The debt repayment was 12 million interest per year .After the recession of 91 it all went down hill.They could not generate enough revenue to even pay on the interest .Next time do your home work.Or ask Bill Clifford your self.
Is Bill Clifford out of jail? after we closed, they found millions he had hid away and tried to open a new company, Met Bill Clifford, i'm sure you know he went terminal to terminal trying to sell the 15% cut, We were getting calls from, Standard, Milne , drivers, telling us don't take the cut there going to close anyway like they did to us, (Sun Carriers parent company ) but you probably knew all that