Yellow | Pension

roadboss, you probably know that Bill Clifford and crew also gave themselves a 50% raise after we closed, home office stayed open a few months flushing out the system

A. not rich B. retired, not current driver C.gave Uncle Joe and dems. credit for passing B.L.A., you seem like a somewhat bright guy, enlighten me on all the other good things they did/ are doing, Help a brother out
You can lead a horse to water,But you can’t make him drink.If I have to explain .You still wouldn’t understand.Open your eyes and your ears.What’s important and what is not.

roadboss, you probably know that Bill Clifford and crew also gave themselves a 50% raise after we closed, home office stayed open a few months flushing out the system
And they got a bonus for staying on from the bank.After,Everything was said and done.There was no 50% pay raise as you call it.Many management people left ASAP some guys stayed and moved trailers to Newburgh Portland Syracuse Harrisburg for auction .They got paid from the bank ,No pension and none for health insurance.That’s it.

You can lead a horse to water,But you can’t make him drink.If I have to explain .You still wouldn’t understand.Open your eyes and your ears.What’s important and what is not.
Typical liberal, democrat, snowflake response, can't support or explain the GOOD/GREAT things Uncle Joe and Crew are doing, I'll try again, give me some examples, don't be one of those guys that sits down when he pees, man up and i guess before we are done, you'll call me a ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ, same old playbook

And they got a bonus for staying on from the bank.After,Everything was said and done.There was no 50% pay raise as you call it.Many management people left ASAP some guys stayed and moved trailers to Newburgh Portland Syracuse Harrisburg for auction .They got paid from the bank ,No pension and none for health insurance.That’s it.
The azz kisses/ company men stayed till the end for $13.00 an hour, no bennys, the rest of us the union sent to Roadway, New Penn, Red Star, newspapers stated it as a 50% raise, and you went where? most of the suck azz went to Duie Pyle or maybe American Freight, local was glad to see them go

I can't squeal on my misguided nephew, family comes first. :hilarious:
What are unreimbursed job expenses?
  • An unreimbursed business expense is any expenditure you make for your job that is both ordinary and reasonable and not reimbursed by your employer. The IRS allows you to deduct qualified unreimbursed business expenses that exceed 2 percent of your adjusted gross income. , ( And my -15% was unreimbursed ) :greedy dollars:
    :heykoolaid:

• An unreimbursed business expense is any expenditure you make for your job that is both ordinary and reasonable and not reimbursed by your employer. The IRS allows you to deduct qualified unreimbursed business expenses that exceed 2 percent of your adjusted gross income. , ( And my -15% was unreimbursed ) :greedy dollars:
Don't come crying to me for bail money!

A loss is a loss , per Patel , been doing my taxes for years & we still deducting -15% for few more years yet & also deduct yellow stock loss after the 300-1 reverse split !!
How are you deducting 15%? If you deduct 15% from your W-2 wages, that is tax fraud. You pay income taxes on total earnings.

An expense is money spent out of pocket. Expenses must be documented spending with receipts. Never getting it is not an expense.
Would you deduct the difference between unemployment and your working income if you were laid off?
When I went to Yellow in 1999, I started at 70%. Could I then deduct 30%?
You never received the 15% and then deducted an additional 15% from your W-2.
What you are doing is tax fraud.

The azz kisses/ company men stayed till the end for $13.00 an hour, no bennys, the rest of us the union sent to Roadway, New Penn, Red Star, newspapers stated it as a 50% raise, and you went where? most of the suck azz went to Duie Pyle or maybe American Freight, local was glad to see them go
I had a nice cushy job and you,Went where.Did you work in carlstat or south Plainfield 022 or 038

That was Kennedy’s Revenge.He hated The Teamters.But that’s water under the bridge.We ain’t going back are we.I don’t see anybody Republican or Democrat turning back the clock in our favor.
Rumor was Kennedy's had big money invested in OverNite Trans., who knows?

Rumor was Kennedy's had big money invested in OverNite Trans., who knows?
Nah.The Kennedy’s were rum runners from way back.The trucking end ,They stayed away from.Joe Kennedy was the biggest crook in Boston.He had his hands in every thing else but trucking .They never got there hands dirty.They left that for the Italians