Pensions

ghoulardi

TB Lurker
Credits
i haven’t been on trucking boards much less posting. I just wonder how long the United auto workers pension will survive with all these plant closing the latest Warren Mich plant. I do remember Jimmy Carter signing the bill deregulation of trucking and the big three members voting to allowing non union carriers in their plants. Which resulted scores of union carriers closing. I think it is just a matter of time they will be in the same boat we are in. Sorry to say all the seats are taken.

i haven’t been on trucking boards much less posting. I just wonder how long the United auto workers pension will survive with all these plant closing the latest Warren Mich plant. I do remember Jimmy Carter signing the bill deregulation of trucking and the big three members voting to allowing non union carriers in their plants. Which resulted scores of union carriers closing. I think it is just a matter of time they will be in the same boat we are in. Sorry to say all the seats are taken.
The Unions are slowly committing ******* but the Union Officials still get full pension and benefits if they were in Central States too with members they represent I bet things would be different?

The Unions are slowly committing ******* but the Union Officials still get full pension and benefits if they were in Central States too with members they represent I bet things would be different?
Not all do, the local I'm in they are in Central States and will get the same cuts as the rest of us if it happens