Yellow | Penske buying YRC...

Any company that buys YRC also buys the Central States Pension Fund obligation for this company. A very large sum of money. Now please tell me again what company would spend their share holder’s money to purchase this very large amount of debit with no tangible assets?

Oh, I forgot, the outstanding loan debit is what, 800 million? Adding up the entire debit a company would absorb by buying YRC is north of a billion dollars with NO assets. Please tell me what financially rock solid company is going to buy YRC. If anybody wants to buy YRC they will wait till they enter bankruptcy court & buy it for 20 cents on the dollar. The Board of Directors of any company will wait till they close the doors, then pick it apart like the vultures they are. Von.

Only the sheep are allowed to drive these.

9AJx5nM.jpg

What about these???

Any company that buys YRC also buys the Central States Pension Fund obligation for this company. A very large sum of money. Now please tell me again what company would spend their share holder’s money to purchase this very large amount of debit with no tangible assets?

Oh, I forgot, the outstanding loan debit is what, 800 million? Adding up the entire debit a company would absorb by buying YRC is north of a billion dollars with NO assets. Please tell me what financially rock solid company is going to buy YRC. If anybody wants to buy YRC they will wait till they enter bankruptcy court & buy it for 20 cents on the dollar. The Board of Directors of any company will wait till they close the doors, then pick it apart like the vultures they are. Von.
On a business level the way they have conducted business that's what they deserve for the way they have conducted their self. But what I understand is that the board is made up of lenders "without a rep from the teamsters as dictated in the MOU" that has collected 1.177 billion in interest since 09' so......my bet is they keep it chugging along with hopes new hires and yes sheep get scared. Either way though free money here on out. Imo they dam sure should pay up 2019. United we stand!