R&L | People Mover

That's funny. I just noticed it is gone now that you mention it. I guess somebody didn't like that topic lol.

I am not sure which thread you are speaking of. I tried to look around but wasn't sure which theard your speaking of.

There have been no threads removed from this Forum in quiet some time, so I know it's there...Look a little harder is all I can suggest..

With in the last 2 weeks a thread showed a large golf cart type vehicle painted white with black strips was on this site....with a lot of comments of what it was to be used for... did only 2 of of seen this ?????? does anyone know who posted it ??????

If you are speaking of it being in this forum, I don't remember seeing it, but that doesn't mean it wasn't here....

:rolleyes1:yes, it was on this forum.also cant find it. as of last week it was still in wil getting a new motor, etc. shop said it was going to the farm in fla.seems funny it cant be found tho.

Alright I found it guys, but you will have to wait while I gather some info. As soon as I have the facts I will bring you up to speed... thanks

Has anyone made the correlation between Driver9s absence and the suspiciously quiet newsfront concerning Bill and Jennifer G.? If there was a conviction it might be a little hard to post from the graybar.

I remember the thread, I think the title read "Another toy for the Roberts" or something like that. It was a old small white bus from a theme park.