ODFL | PeopleNet Blu2

Grumpy O' Man

TB Veteran
Credits
Well,they have started in Gbo updating PeopleNet software to the Blu2 software that I have been testing .Line haul Driver's need to take a few minute's to check it over..Not much change on the Blu..The biggest thing you will see different is the PACO system.That was the only big complaint that I had.Harder to use.All I can say is just take your time with it&don't get in any hurry with it..Also there are new book's on the system..Good Luck!!

There are some things People Net needs to fix. It would be nice to see ROI score daily,when overspeed,over rpm and too long of an idle occured. I have heard there is no place for excusing a long idle for liftgate use or because the batteries were low and no battery change was done.This hurts the drivers` ROI score even though the driver tries their best to keep a low score.
If ther are new books being passed out lets get them to all so we can get up to date with the program.

Not sure your term...Roi can be seen everyday.Need to see your manager..Gbo P&D is posted everyday.Then weekly is posted.Yes,I agree on mechanecal thing's should noy count..But,liftgate..Never had one go down..You must us it alot.no need to keep truck running for that..Like I said before not sure when upgrades will get to other's.They will leave a book&info when they do the tractor.Also manager's should have extra copy's.The upgrade's started in Gbo this past weekend.So it will be coming around.In MRT the past couple weekend's&they don't even have everyone on ELOG yet..
There are some things People Net needs to fix. It would be nice to see ROI score daily,when overspeed,over rpm and too long of an idle occured. I have heard there is no place for excusing a long idle for liftgate use or because the batteries were low and no battery change was done.This hurts the drivers` ROI score even though the driver tries their best to keep a low score.
If ther are new books being passed out lets get them to all so we can get up to date with the program.

i dont worry about the scores i just want the damn thing to work and not have to keep logging out and rebooting. 1 thing i would have liked to see is if you have a meet driver it shows you what time he left and what time he is expected to be there along with trailer numbers. i go to different terminals i wish it could show me what they have planned for me for the night. i know thats a bit much but i could only hope. i dont do several terminals everynight but i just like to know and i am not into calling central.

i dont worry about the scores i just want the damn thing to work and not have to keep logging out and rebooting. 1 thing i would have liked to see is if you have a meet driver it shows you what time he left and what time he is expected to be there along with trailer numbers. i go to different terminals i wish it could show me what they have planned for me for the night. i know thats a bit much but i could only hope. i dont do several terminals everynight but i just like to know and i am not into calling central.
Glad to see its just not my barn that has a problem with your log in not being registered,gettin kind of old coming in a hour early because you know the blu's gonna have issues!

I'm on my 4th unit in little over a month and last might alone I saw a white, blue, green, and a black screen. I've also had one that looked like a Tetris screen. Technology is great unless it slows u down and your always wondering if it's going to go down when you arrive at a terminal. If your on a big run that night and you can't switch from drive to on duty it could cost you later in the night. As long as my term mgr doesn't mind putting in my logs all the time I'm not asking for a new one.

I check my roi score daily from the unit itself, I am a city driver and am not sure if linehaul is the same or not, but you could try pressing the home button on the unit, then performx, then engine data, and it should display all the current activity for the unit since being logged in, after pressing the home button you have to use the right arrow to scroll over to performx. just remember Home - Performx - Enginge data.