peyton is done with colts

And it's all about starting over...They feel with the addition of Luck or Griffin it will take them 5 years to be back on top..Ya gotta give it to Irsay,he's one sharp cookie...

I bet the Colts will lose a few fans next year,and Manning will take them where he ends up.

I'll bet you're right...But if you are a diehard Colts fan,you'll wait to see what happens...Payton was good for the Colts..But so was Unitas..They never forgot Johnny,they just moved on...

Just watching the press conference with Peyton Manning and the Owner of the Colts Jim Irsay . All I can say is TWO CLASSY GENTLEMEN !!!!!!!!

Just watching the press conference with Peyton Manning and the Owner of the Colts Jim Irsay . All I can say is TWO CLASSY GENTLEMEN !!!!!!!!

I could see myself working for Irsay...He seems to be secure in his abilities and his organization...Kudos to both him and Payton...This is the way a relationship should end...Very classy...Too bad the Packers weren't that classy..

who wants to pay a 36 year old qb with a fused neck 28 million dollars when you have the first pick in the draft...

who wants to pay a 36 year old qb with a fused neck 28 million dollars when you have the first pick in the draft...

I think that's the conclusion that they both reached...In so many words...But Payton says he's still got the fire to play QB...

Hell,an 80% Payton is better than half the qb,s in the league.If im Washington,Miami,Seattle,and possibly Denver im taking a shot that he has a few more years in him.I would also speculate that if the Raiders did not get Palmer last year,they would put in for him too.I hope he does good wherever he goes.Dudes got class.