peyton is done with colts

Hell,an 80% Payton is better than half the qb,s in the league.If im Washington,Miami,Seattle,and possibly Denver im taking a shot that he has a few more years in him.I would also speculate that if the Raiders did not get Palmer last year,they would put in for him too.I hope he does good wherever he goes.Dudes got class.

I think Miami or the J E T S Jet's,Jet's,Jet's might have the best shot.. In New York,he would be closer to Eli, they are pretty close...In Miami, he has a home there....

dude is 36 , he is one hit away from retirement

Dang 36 isn't that old !! Being in football and being 36 is like being 60 in the real world but isn't 60 the new 40 ? And isn't 40 the new 20 ? so really he's only 20 ................ That's RAIDER material :17142::hide::poster_oops:

Hes gonna miss playing indoors for every home game. I have no research or anything to support myself here but I think its gonna hurt his game.

Its sad to see Peyton leave (Ive lived in Indianapolis my whole life).

Not only is he a great player, but he is truly a class act, and a great role model. Its too bad there arent more athletes out there like him. They arent all thugs!

Never heard bad things coming out of Indy about players getting in trouble while he was there either...You're right BubbaSkinner, a very good role model....

Yeah I saw that. They better hope RG III pans out or they will have many more years wandering the wilderness. Pencil the Rams in as serious contenders in 2-3 years.

I kinda have a gut feeling Payton will never take a snap again. With the type of neck injury he had, I don't think any team will seriously go after him. If any team does sign him, I think they will do it just to keep him away from a rival team. I may be all wet on this, but it's just a gut feeling.

a9faninnc said:
Love of the game.I dont think its about money with him.He can,and probably will make a helluva coach one day.I also think he will have 2 or 3 more successful years in the league.

Hes walking a fine line, one big hit and he won't be able to tie his shoes again.

I agree with you though...