peyton is done with colts

Nope been to Billerica, Chelmsford, Lakeville, Seekonk, Attleboro and a lot of other places in MA. But not those 2 places. If you are referring to St J I was a local employee in Camp Hill ( Harrisburg) Jockey, P&D and dock

Nope been to Billerica, Chelmsford, Lakeville, Seekonk, Attleboro and a lot of other places in MA. But not those 2 places. If you are referring to St J I was a local employee in Camp Hill ( Harrisburg) Jockey, P&D and dock

Yeah , St J had barns there, cambridge is housing now , braintree is a conway barn.

Payton seems like a good and smart person,but come on dude,pick a damn team,already.This story is getting old.His new team probably would have liked a little time to pick up free agents to add with Manning.Now comes word that 49ers are in the mix too...Sheesh,lol...Payton road tour,coming to a city near you.

Me thinks the 49ers are making a huge mistake going after Peyton Manning. Looks like Smith may take a walk to another team. Smith really came on last year, I credit Harbaugh for his turn around. Manning could very easily be toast at this point.