Yellow | Phases

I read the transcript I didn’t see anything about
“ retiring brands” only the same thing they have been saying for 2 years having each carrier able to do the others pick ups.
It actually says they intend to integrate linehaul so that it can cover BOTH regional and long haul

I read the transcript I didn’t see anything about
“ retiring brands” only the same thing they have been saying for 2 years having each carrier able to do the others pick ups.
It actually says they intend to integrate linehaul so that it can cover BOTH regional and long haul
Still hanging on to delusions i see. Straight from Yellows CEO "The Brands of YRC will be Retired by the end of Q2 2022 " This stuff was posted by 3 people in these forums last summer.

Still hanging on to delusions i see. Straight from Yellows CEO "The Brands of YRC will be Retired by the end of Q2 2022 " This stuff was posted by 3 people in these forums last summer.
No delusions here but I’m in this a long time and know not to believe what 3 truckers posted until I see it.

Here’s the transcript of the call where right from CEO Hawkins mouth and Yellow President Darrel Harris’s mouth the talk about linehaul serving two entities and both those entities picking up each other’s freight.

Maybe I missed it help me out and show me where they say the brands will be retired.

From Hawkins on the call
“In 2022, our road map to One Yellow includes the integration of the linehaul network to support both regional and long-haul service as well as the optimization of pickup and delivery operations.”
SUPPORT BOTH

From Harris on the call
“This results in different pickup and delivery drivers from our operating companies visiting the same customers for shipments that have varying lengths of haul.

As we transform the network to operate as a super-regional carrier, we are integrating linehaul network to support both regional and long-haul surface”

What their saying has to be wrong 3 people posted something different

Yellow’s restructuring includes collapsing all of its separate carriers into one super-regional carrier operating on the same tech platform. The changes are expected to remove redundancy across operations, including the linehaul routes.

"COLLAPSING" not 'RETIRING" all its separate carriers...

:stirthepot:

accident fail GIF

"COLLAPSING"!

Yellow’s restructuring includes collapsing all of its separate carriers into one super-regional carrier operating on the same tech platform. The changes are expected to remove redundancy across operations, including the linehaul routes.

"COLLAPSING" not 'RETIRING" all its separate carriers...

:stirthepot:
Whatever they are planning doesn’t seem to be a plan.
seems more like they are trying to figure it out as they go.

a good start would be getting some trailers to deliver the freigh.

No delusions here but I’m in this a long time and know not to believe what 3 truckers posted until I see it.

Here’s the transcript of the call where right from CEO Hawkins mouth and Yellow President Darrel Harris’s mouth the talk about linehaul serving two entities and both those entities picking up each other’s freight.

Maybe I missed it help me out and show me where they say the brands will be retired.
Use the search function of the forum and you will find the links to the interview your CEO gave to media outlets last summer regarding forming a "Super Regional" Carrier into the new corporation "Yellow Freight".

Use the search function of the forum and you will find the links to the interview your CEO gave to media outlets last summer regarding forming a "Super Regional" Carrier into the new corporation "Yellow Freight".
I’ve read them, I also listened to previous earnings calls where your CEO said he was not killing the brands

I also posted the transcript of the current earnings call for you where your CEO and your President speak of Two business platforms. Making my point that they don’t have a complete plan.

Everyone who has been at this company has witnessed numerous master plans that change every few months, you want to Go with the one of killing the brands great, I just dont think they actually have a long term plan and when I witness the way they operate the day to day business I find it hard to think they are capable Of a future plan. Personally I think killing, retiring or collapsing 100 year old successful brands like New Penn and Holland is just idiotic when you can keep them and still accomplish your goals of the companies performing together but thats not up to us.

I personally don’t care what name is on the truck this week as long as my name on the check is correct.

Web-capture_3-2-2022_235540_https_www.joc.com.md.jpg
Here you go sir. Enjoy
And here you go sir, This is from when they announced the one yellow plan

“YRC Worldwide plans to go back under Yellow banner
YRC Worldwide (No. 5 on the CCJ Top 250) announced in its third-quarter earnings report that in 2021, it will move forward under the company’s former name, Yellow. The company anticipates its LTL brands Holland, New Penn, Reddaway and YRC Freight, as well as HNRY Logistics will continue operating under their current names”

Im not stating their doing this either way just they are constantly changing it.