R&L | Phila TM fired today.

Couldn't of happened to a nicer guy....LOL. What goes around, comes around...about time they got rid of the DO NOTHING Loser!! I heard a driver tape recorded the TM screaming at him and got Wilmington involved? Not sure that's true either since Wilmington never helps with anything either.

dont know about the donut thing. been alot of things said, but it doesnt mean anything or matter anymore.
hats off to wilmington.
they looked at a VERY VERY BAD situation, and took the ONLY step they could to fix it.
problem solved, and everyone(imo) looks forward to moving ahead and making phi one of the most productive terminals in the company.
thank you to upper management for doing what is best for the company.

Heard he was a get in your face punk. I heard that also that he was taped. Got it from a Philly driver.

Well I'd thank Wilmington, but it took them 11 1/2 years to get rid of the guy. I'd be willing to bet that the complaints against him were well over 100. I'm sure the worry of a lawsuit from the tape is what made them finally come around to a proper way of thinking. As if all the scores and scores of calls alerting them to this same behavior were just angry drivers making up stories. They knew what was going on in Philly for all those years, but turned a blind eye until they thought he might cost them money. That tells me whats important to them.

That's what I always said, act how you want, do what you want but if it costs the company money....your gone. The company is far from a good place to work anymore but in the same sentence it would be a better place if we didn't lose a lot of the good people that used to work there. Also, during a meeting I was in coming staight from the top, why would anybody want to come work for R&L at this point in time?? All the horror stories coming out of Philly is enough to scare most people off.

That's what I always said, act how you want, do what you want but if it costs the company money....your gone. The company is far from a good place to work anymore but in the same sentence it would be a better place if we didn't lose a lot of the good people that used to work there. Also, during a meeting I was in coming staight from the top, why would anybody want to come work for R&L at this point in time?? All the horror stories coming out of Philly is enough to scare most people off.

i hear what you are saying, and understand it.
as far as the philly tm situation goes, that was one guys way of running a terminal in a way that was to HIS PERSONAL BENEFIT, not what was best for r&l. and treating people like they were total garbage, and running it in a way that made no sense at all. absolutely horrible, and im not stretching the truth as far as how it was. thats a fact. trust me.
having said that, ive heard good things about the new man that is coming in. thats good, and for that i MUST tip my hat to r&l. i personally think that a new tm in philly to change the way the terminal was being ran, and the attitude the terminal had for 11+ years is nothing but a plus.