ABF | Phoenix or Sacramento.

FirefighterDoug

TB Lurker
Credits
I just put in my road driver application for these terminals and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts good or bad about these locations. I'm okay with either location but PHX would be my first choice. I'm a little nervous about leaving my grocery job of 16 years here in Portland but we need to move closer to our families in So Cal. And to be honest after 18 years I'm about done with the weather here in the northwest. I hate the idea of starting over on another board after I have clawed my way from number 152 to 38 at my current job but its time for a change. I have been looking at a few companies but I have 16 years in with the teamsters so staying union is a big plus. I have been in the 80 to 90K pay range for the last several years and would hope I could stay close if I moved. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I just put in my road driver application for these terminals and was wondering if anyone has any thoughts good or bad about these locations. I'm okay with either location but PHX would be my first choice. I'm a little nervous about leaving my grocery job of 16 years here in Portland but we need to move closer to our families in So Cal. And to be honest after 18 years I'm about done with the weather here in the northwest. I hate the idea of starting over on another board after I have clawed my way from number 152 to 38 at my current job but its time for a change. I have been looking at a few companies but I have 16 years in with the teamsters so staying union is a big plus. I have been in the 80 to 90K pay range for the last several years and would hope I could stay close if I moved. Any help is greatly appreciated.

If I were you I would not move to Sacramento. We are moving out of this crime ridden state. Also CA is very unfriendly to gunowners so if You move here check the CA DOJ to make sure your guns are legal here.

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

I have lived in ca all of my life. Ca unfriendly to gun owners? I dont fell that way.

But if I had my choice it would be Or. Yea to much rain . Phx is good. Sac is better than so cal.