Yellow | Phone Conference Tomorrow Night

bandersnatch

TB Lurker
Credits
Phone conference with YRC tomorrow 8pm Central. Check for the phone call or your answering machine for instructions, I just got the call.

I got two calls. one from welch and since i now work for holland one from ware holland's pres. seems to me they are desperate to get this trash ratified in a hurry!

So when did this call come? I have worked for Holland for 15 years and I have not received a call !

Just keep in mind the brother and sisters , that came before us fought and some died to get us where we are today, and The MESTERS want to **** it all away ! Grown some balls and take a stand . I say hell NO !

So when did this call come? I have worked for Holland for 15 years and I have not received a call !

Just keep in mind the brother and sisters , that came before us fought and some died to get us where we are today, and The MESTERS want to **** it all away ! Grown some balls and take a stand . I say hell NO !

awnsering machine had two messages on it about 20 min. apart. early this afternoon 12/7/13

What is the phone number or are they going to call you back. When you get something like this post a phone number for the rest of us that did not get the call. I have expressed my views to Welch and Ware. E mail and face to face.

What is the phone number or are they going to call you back. When you get something like this post a phone number for the rest of us that did not get the call. I have expressed my views to Welch and Ware. E mail and face to face.

Share the instructions/phone # with the rest of us on truckingboards who didn't get the call yet!

I think, it is better that if you want to listen in, you might pm someone who has the info, in case there are lookyloooos that might listen in and further murk the waters we must navigate.

See that's what happens when you add your number to the Do Not Call List........................pests don;t call............

I got two calls. one from welch and since i now work for holland one from ware holland's pres. seems to me they are desperate to get this trash ratified in a hurry!

Then I would guess you get 2 votes.

I STILL have not received the invitation to the call tonight....HMMMM...I wonder why?....KK

Maybe because lately you have not been a good boy just before Christmas. At least your buddy who works over there at Yamaha in Kennesaw said that.