Phone Interview

hotrod81

TB Lurker
Credits
I applied to Walmart a few months ago. I basically forgot I had even applied until I was notified and have been set up for a phone interview with the home office. Can any one tell me what to expect? I have 28 yrs safe driving with no kind of accident and no moving violations. Just curious about what I may be asked. Thanks

Well I passed and have the road test scheduled. I hope I hear good news when I go. Especially about the schedule I will be on. If it's a 5/2 where I have to work every weekend. I'm not gonna take the job.

Well I passed and have the road test scheduled. I hope I hear good news when I go. Especially about the schedule I will be on. If it's a 5/2 where I have to work every weekend. I'm not gonna take the job.
How long would you be obligated to be on whatever schedule you receive?

A 3/2 schedule is when you have the same start day each week and run 5 days take 2 off then 5 more days then 9 days off. For example (week 1) if your a Thursday out run 5 days take Tuesday & Wednesday off. Start back on Thursday again(week 2) & run until Monday night. (week 3) Take Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, and come back to work on Thursday. That's 9 days off.......

A 3/2 schedule is when you have the same start day each week and run 5 days take 2 off then 5 more days then 9 days off. For example (week 1) if your a Thursday out run 5 days take Tuesday & Wednesday off. Start back on Thursday again(week 2) & run until Monday night. (week 3) Take Tue, Wed, Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon, Tue, Wed, and come back to work on Thursday. That's 9 days off.......
My departure will be on Wednesday. It's suppose to go Wednesday thru Sunday. 2 days of. Depart on Wednesday work my 70 out then 8 days off. This is what I was told by the GTM.