FedEx Freight | PHx, WPX, NPX

Anyone pumped about this terminal circus event? Did we ever get that Central Freight terminal? HaHa...
From my understanding nobody. Was told a bunch of yards are in need of expanding. From St.George, Prescott, Las Vegas, Tucson, Kingman, Calxico, Phoenix, and Flagstaff.

Of course FLG and HOL become one on May 2 to become WNZ. And PHX merge with NPX to become PHX. I should say this effects road board only. Also not sure for PHX date.

From my understanding nobody. Was told a bunch of yards are in need of expanding. From St.George, Prescott, Las Vegas, Tucson, Kingman, Calxico, Phoenix, and Flagstaff.

Of course FLG and HOL become one on May 2 to become WNZ. And PHX merge with NPX to become PHX. I should say this effects road board only. Also not sure for PHX date.
Is Holbrook just a drop pad/ meet point with a office trailer ? What is changing with HOL and FLG ?

Calexico has a huge new yard that opened about 4 years back. There's no reason to expand Tucson, they don't need the room for their city operation, and the line operation can and should be moved to Phoenix now that they have a mega hub.

Calexico has a huge new yard that opened about 4 years back. There's no reason to expand Tucson, they don't need the room for their city operation, and the line operation can and should be moved to Phoenix now that they have a mega hub.
Just going off what the Regional Matt Lowe said in a meeting we had two weeks ago.

Just going off what the Regional Matt Lowe said in a meeting we had two weeks ago.
As anyone who reads my posts can tell. I am no fan of FXF mgmt. But you guys are lucky to have Matt Lowe. Young guy sharp as a tack and started on the dock. Not afraid to try new things. In a 2 minute conversation this kid gave me more info than I got from his predecessor in 19 years. So far I would believe what he says. Hopefully corporate won't ruin him.