Pic's from J1...the dynasty end's!

J1 shop

truckpics060jt7.jpg

Once again, sorry for your losses...interesting pix though, I rolled by the Atlanta, GA terminal yesterday and snapped a few photos...weird seeing the terminal filled w/ tractors/trailers when they would usually be on the streets making deliveries/pickups...

wow....

I thought I would never see that dock empty. I was up there for two weeks when they shut J9 down. That floor was packed then.........it's amazing how things change. :nutkick: Good job Dave and Tim y'all are class A duche bags in my book!!!:butt kiss::butt kiss::chairshot:

No wise cracks from anyone .
This makes me want to cry and
Smoke don't cry to often .

Thanks for posting those pictures. Very shocking to see the finality of it all.
It gave me an eerie feeling of what can happen to any company in a moments notice.

I hope and pray that every displaced Jevic driver and management finds work soon, so that the healing can begin.

Jevic Workers Will Survive!

:shock:Many of us have been through this before, and we know how you feel! The first barn I worked at closed 25 years ago, and it still feels like it happened yesterday! You guys hang in there and hold your heads high because you gave it your all and ran a good operation! Thanks so much for posting all these pictures on truckingboards for all of us to see!

No wise cracks from anyone .
This makes me want to cry and
Smoke don't cry to often .

YOU POSTED THIS AFTER MY POST,,,I HOPE THAT WASNT TOWARDS ME,,,I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE JEVIC,,,,ONE OF THE BEST JOBS I HAVE HAD,,,,,THE WOW STATEMENT WAS BECAUSE I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SEE THE SITES IN THOSE PICTURES,,,,IF I AM MISTAKEN THEN IM SORRY,,,,BUT THERES A LOT GOING ON HERE!!!!!!

Not at you Sir just a general statement.
You don't have to tell me that there is a
lot going on here , remember I have looked
at every single post made in this forum.

The picture essay is a great reflection of a sad page in many good peoples years of work. Thanks for posting them. My best wishes to the employees and families of Jevic.

Sorry to see this happen

I worked there for 14 yrs and loved most of my time there made a lot of friends and a few enemies but thats life,localdriver you did a great job with the pic's,I wish the best for everyone of you guys and hope to see you all again:smilie_132: somewhere.

It was a grerat ride!!!