Pictures and Videos

Normal "upgrade".

There's an older "railing" on the North Rim Trail to Newcombs Ranch, at the mid point Rest Area.
Railings, in '78 or '79 were easily crossed to access "shelf" with a mere 900+ foot drop (to a +/-)70 degree slope then a 1000 foot + drop to the River) if not properly accessed.
Railings then appeared "welded numerous times"!
CHEERS!!

Ive learned about the technology required to beam those 3d images. Its amazing.

It would be even more amazing once they have robots capable of being cloaked and have that cat walk down the street freely.

I was 23 years old in 1974 and had finished a four year enlistment in the Marine Corps in 1973. New truck driver and Teamster in 1974 and then BLAST OFF !! .... into the seventies I went.
I have a friend who with his brother hunted with Ted. My friend's brother passed away & Nugent was an honorary pall bearer. The brothers developed a unique camo pattern & Nugent helped them market it. He has been vilified by the left because he is unapologetic of his support of the Second Amendment. Some musicians have called him vulgar names & his answer to them was to thank them for their good music. One of those critical of him was Paul McCartney, he also thanked him for his music & didn't return the insult.

Last edited:
I have a friend who with his brother hunted with Ted. My friend's brother passed away & Nugent was an honorary pall bearer. The brothers developed a unique camo pattern & Nugent helped them market it. He has been vilified by the left because he is unapologetic of his support of the Second Amendment. Some musicians have called him vulgar names & his answer to them was to thank them for their good music. One of those critical of him was Paul McCartney, he also thanked him for his music & didn't return the insult.
After I had an eight track player installed in my new 1977 Chevrolet short bed pick-up, the first eight track tape I bought was Double Live Gonzo. Also have Double Live Gonzo in my album collection.
images.jpg

Funny-Pictures-Of-People-Who-Tried-And-Failed-At-Their-One-Job-Humor-25.jpg