Pilot Lawsuit

Still, the amount that will actually get into the hands of those who were screwed won't amount to much. Never does in class action settlements. Spread a large amount over thousands of those who got the shaft and you get enough to buy a nice dinner maybe.

Still, the amount that will actually get into the hands of those who were screwed won't amount to much. Never does in class action settlements. Spread a large amount over thousands of those who got the shaft and you get enough to buy a nice dinner maybe.
I was leased to a company in the 90s that was sued for making illegal deductions from o/o settlements to the tune of $30 per week. I was there 30 months, so about four grand for me.

They agreed to a lump sum settlement to be split among everybody that was leased on during that period. I received a check for $42.

The lawyers win because they still get their third of the seven figure settlement.

I was leased to a company in the 90s that was sued for making illegal deductions from o/o settlements to the tune of $30 per week. I was there 30 months, so about four grand for me.

They agreed to a lump sum settlement to be split among everybody that was leased on during that period. I received a check for $42.

The lawyers win because they still get their third of the seven figure settlement.

There ain't no justice!

I almost went to law school when I was trying to choose my path in life. Had I done so it may have led to me grabbing a chunk of that third. But I realized what a bunch of low life vermin lawyers are and chose engineering instead. Got out of school, got a job, got laid off, got on at the power company, served an apprenticeship (the original 4 year degree) and turned wrenches for 30 years, then retired.

Now I are a twuck dwiver. :1sm057crazy: