Pitt-Ohio | Pitt-Ohio I-81 Accident

I have learned the driver is out of the Cumberland Md terminal and the last word he was in surgery, don't know anything else. God be with him and his family.

Acording to a friend of mine, the pitt driver is in hospitol with a leg and internal injuries. I assumed not life threating. The 3 deceased were all passengers of car. Prayers go out to all involved.

I'm happy to hear, and I thank our Good God that your driver survived. I have a few friends who were stuck in the backlog for almost 8 hours that night, and I saw it for myself when I came back northbound at about 2:30 Tuesday morning. It didn't look good at all. Please be careful. Ya never know when it could be your turn out there, or anywhere for that matter. May Almighty God have mercy on the souls of the deceased.

re:accident

sorry. I didnt do my homework. I used to work for Pitt before 9/11 changed the world and they hired Con-way people to restructure the company. It was a nice, family hard working company but all that changed.

I just read an update that gave more details about the accident. Two of the deceased were in the car, and one was a passenger in one of the trucks