Central Transport | pjax equipment...

Well thanks for giving me a promotion! And yes guess what? my unit has AC and the kool aid that is given to me is grape flavored...if you dont like the equipment LEAVE..QUIT...PLEASE

ok ok ok

Well thanks for giving me a promotion! And yes guess what? my unit has AC and the kool aid that is given to me is grape flavored...if you dont like the equipment LEAVE..QUIT...PLEASE

Have you noticed the economy recently? Atleast they have jobs, and probibly are looking. They are just stating their (truthful) opinion. You have AC in your unit probibly because you are a kiss *****, you talk like one atleast, and those are the ones that get the good trucks while the ones that work hard and don't kiss ***** get the crap equipment.

I have always learned that you get much further by doing what you are told when you are told to do it (as long as it is legal). They offer me a paycheck every week and I am free to leave whenever I want. I was an O/O for 5 years and had 3 units, I will never complain about anything tht does not involve safety. If you want to call me a kiss ***, no problem..QUIT COMPLIAING, it only makes things difficult for the ones who actually appreciate having a job. As for no jobs out there, buy your own truck and make your own work. Lets see if you will complain if your AC does not work 10 percent of the time.

PEACE OUT

tell um baby girl

Thanks :shift: I am simply stating what I have seen. Yes I worked in the office and I can't tell you how many times I had the "good hard working drivers" (aka kiss **** by normal standrds except managerial) got to actually kick a decent driver out of his truck because of some lame excuse. It got frustrating real quick. I understand what this guy is saying about not complaining, but it is trucking right?? It wouldn't be the same without someone complaning about something. Nothing is ever going to change that. Even being an OO u are still to sure complain... Runs are too long, trafic sucks... So what I have to say is just deal with it....Thats what makes you guys one of a kind!!!

If you are an ownwer operator you have no one to complain to but youreslf! I complained about everything when I worked for POE, so I decided to by a truck, that turned into three. Guess what? I am happy having PJAX pay for my fuel, being home everyday, and being able to have a paycheck instead of owing at the end of the week. If I have to deal with a swing door trailer, or a truck that the AC is not working I deal with it. So baby gurl, if you have never been behind the wheel you can not know what goes on.

So baby gurl, if you have never been behind the wheel you can not know what goes on.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't take sitting behind the wheel to know what goes on, and two people have already agreed with me. You guys can sit here and "know" what dispatchers and office employees do... however I am going to be the adult and say that I am going to end this stupid petty argument. Have fun sitting behind that wheel, Mr Vitran

Whatever you say..it really was not an arguement and I was just staing facts..trust me I would rather be sitting behind the wheel than dealing with phone calls and yelling managers..

:)

Whatever you say..it really was not an arguement and I was just staing facts..trust me I would rather be sitting behind the wheel than dealing with phone calls and yelling managers..

I will very much agree with you on that one! I was very close to getting my CDL wish I would have. I admire you guys! :clap:

WHAT EVER BYE BYE YOU WILL BE MISSED NOT biglaugh:
I kept a very low profile at this job. I only opened my mouth when laws were violated like "no lunches but write it in anyways" or "ya its legal to drive a truck without a leveling valve on the tractor and no air in the air bags."
I will ensure these items are looked into by the proper authorities at some point when and where to be determined. I don't want to be missed.

Honestly with no due respect leave now...go back to Fed Ex and work 25 hours per week
FedEx is not a choice to go back to as they were not looking to hire anytime soon. I will say by what I have read, seen and calculated by my part time 25 hour a week friends still hanging on, that the 240 a day they were/are making part time has impressed me. I dont think I could have ever acheived that at Vitran ever in 60 hours a week without overtime pay. The line run to Las Vegas,NV from LAX and back paid .38 cpm for 476 miles with no pay for D and H or any wait time or breakdown time. My part time friends making .56 cpm for the same run with paid D and H and any other wait time makes it worth their time.

So to you all who are towing the company line, just remember you are your own worst enemy.

I am out of this dive, and I hope the good drivers I met who were/are being taken advantage of during these harder times get out without any problems.

Good Luck to the rest of you.

I kept a very low profile at this job. I only opened my mouth when laws were violated like "no lunches but write it in anyways" or "ya its legal to drive a truck without a leveling valve on the tractor and no air in the air bags."
I will ensure these items are looked into by the proper authorities at some point when and where to be determined. I don't want to be missed.

FedEx is not a choice to go back to as they were not looking to hire anytime soon. I will say by what I have read, seen and calculated by my part time 25 hour a week friends still hanging on, that the 240 a day they were/are making part time has impressed me. I dont think I could have ever acheived that at Vitran ever in 60 hours a week without overtime pay. The line run to Las Vegas,NV from LAX and back paid .38 cpm for 476 miles with no pay for D and H or any wait time or breakdown time. My part time friends making .56 cpm for the same run with paid D and H and any other wait time makes it worth their time.

So to you all who are towing the company line, just remember you are your own worst enemy.

I am out of this dive, and I hope the good drivers I met who were/are being taken advantage of during these harder times get out without any problems.

Good Luck to the rest of you.

lifes always tough when your a bottom feeder . you got to have some time in this company to do well . its definatly rough on the new guys . im glad im way beyond those days .

Seeing that it was a west coast company, called SWE, it may have a lot to do with the company mentality of the previous management that was left to do business as usual with an brand new checkbook.

Again...if you are treated that bad FED EX, and are forced to do illegal things leave, and please do not say you have no choice, there are ads in every paper for drivers..I have not once been told not to take a lunch, or been forced to take a tractor or trailer that should be placed out of service. But then again I walk the line and appreciate having a full time job...

Ya thanks kdr, maybe I should just quit. I never said I personally took OOS equipment only that I would open my mouth when said to do so. Its my belief that not everyone can understand normal thinking.

Again...if you are treated that bad FED EX, and are forced to do illegal things leave, and please do not say you have no choice, there are ads in every paper for drivers..I have not once been told not to take a lunch, or been forced to take a tractor or trailer that should be placed out of service. But then again I walk the line and appreciate having a full time job...

I walked in our day dispatcher telling a P&D to work his lunch. When I ran one shift (Combo) they constantly had me work lunch. For the guys who like it here, good. Different terminals=different people and attitudes. Times are changing, and all I see is ours degenerating under the pressure. Will I leave? Once the economy turns around, you bet. I am tired of surly, derogatory dispatchers, lazy mechanics and the like when I put in a hard day, do a good job, and am not appreciated for it.:TR10driving03:

I walked in our day dispatcher telling a P&D to work his lunch. When I ran one shift (Combo) they constantly had me work lunch. For the guys who like it here, good. Different terminals=different people and attitudes. Times are changing, and all I see is ours degenerating under the pressure. Will I leave? Once the economy turns around, you bet. I am tired of surly, derogatory dispatchers, lazy mechanics and the like when I put in a hard day, do a good job, and am not appreciated for it.:TR10driving03:
So you worked at LAX too?