Central Transport | pjax terminal in chicago closing

simple723

TB Lurker
Credits
opposite to canton they are merging the drivers between markham & chicago and sending the pjax tractors back eastbound so vitran cant use them, I wonder who is the person in corporate making up the rules.

they pry merged the chicago land drivers because every company has trouble finding drivers, and cleveland could be in better standing on driver numbers (just a thught)

So what are the Chicago drivers supposed to use when they merge w/Vitran?

We were told the merge is taking place next week!

jv ur supposed to do what pjax chi drivers always do show up late take naps wreck and be jerks. what do u think your supposed to do your job till u dont have one:nutkick:

opposite to canton they are merging the drivers between markham & chicago and sending the pjax tractors back eastbound so vitran cant use them, I wonder who is the person in corporate making up the rules.

you don't need pjax trucks your gonna be vitran midwest or what ever they are calling it so if they r moving trks thats probly why

So what are the Chicago drivers supposed to use when they merge w/Vitran?

We were told the merge is taking place next week!

i am going to try and make an intelligent guess, even though my highest grade level completed is truck driving school, they should send the trucks and equipment from the canton terminal.

why do you need to drive pjax truck they are moving back east cause that has been the plan and they are moving vitrans trk to chi. relax they will give you a piece of crap to drive be patient:butt kiss::1036316054:

why do you need to drive pjax truck they are moving back east cause that has been the plan and they are moving vitrans trk to chi. relax they will give you a piece of crap to drive be patient:butt kiss::1036316054:

Sorry buckeye this moving of equipment and merger of terminals has no effect on my status as a driver or equipment that i operate, I only post that comment as a possible next move of our company and should only be used for information NOT FOR INSULT!!! I apologize for any pain or suffering that you or anyone else has gone through as a result of this post.The reason why i posted this topic was because i believe we(employees of vitran express) work for the same company under the same roof and this choice made by management only shows a flaw in or work environment, that work environment that is flawed not only rest on pjax doorstep but also chris trucking, which in my opinion is getting screwed worse because they are not on vitran and pjax pay scale but still have to work next to us as one company under the same roof.OH NEW INFORMATION UPDATE PJAX IS NOT SENDING THEIR EQUIPMENT BACK EAST THE MERGER BETWEEN MARKHAM AND CHICAGO IS DONE.once again this post should be used only for information NOT FOT INSULT!!!

simple did not take as insult, i did not state well what i meant. a couple of your terminals after merger would not let pjax drivers drive vitrans trucks, so my bad on the one to you kick myself in nuts:nutkick::smilie_132:

simple did not take as insult, i did not state well what i meant. a couple of your terminals after merger would not let pjax drivers drive vitrans trucks, so my bad on the one to you kick myself in nuts:nutkick::smilie_132:

Dont kick yourself yet, vitran might think you like the abuse, in mkm we are allowed to drive either trucks.