Please Call!

Freightmaster1

TB Legend
Credits
TxgGh03.jpg

:usa::6799:

It’s in Committee, not Congress. There is no vote due for it. And, since it is Government creating Bonds and a new Agency, it IS a Bailout. It has the support of 13 Senators out of 60 votes it would need IF it ever got out of Committee where it’s tabled. It must start in the House, and it has the support of 134 out of 435......

We need an option that has a chance, not this.

Last edited:
It’s in Committee, not Congress. There is no vote due for it. And, since it is Government creating Bonds and a new Agency, it IS a Bailout. It has the support of 13 Senators out of 60 votes it would need IF it ever got out of Committee where it’s tabled. It must start in the House, and it has the support of 134 out of 435......

We need an option that has a chance, not this.
You sitting on your hands helps no one!!!!

You sitting on your hands helps no one!!!!
This Bailout isn't going anywhere, ever. So why waste time, effort, and money for a plan that is dead? 134 (House) plus 13 (Senate)supporters, out of 535. Plus, the Sponsor (Brown) insulted the Committee Chairman an hour after Brown filed it. It's not leaving the Finance Committee. Find a new plan, and we'll talk. What is the status of the UPS plan?

This Bailout isn't going anywhere, ever. So why waste time, effort, and money for a plan that is dead? 134 (House) plus 13 (Senate)supporters, out of 535. Plus, the Sponsor (Brown) insulted the Committee Chairman an hour after Brown filed it. It's not leaving the Finance Committee. Find a new plan, and we'll talk. What is the status of the UPS plan?
Sit on your hands then. That’s your plan!! Good for you.

What is your plan?
Call my representatives and go with any solutions we can talk them into. Your plan seems to be complain about anything brought up. GOOD FOR YOU!!! Talking to our representative is the only way to not get ignored. You seem to be satisfied with getting nothing.

Call my representatives and go with any solutions we can talk them into. Your plan seems to be complain about anything brought up. GOOD FOR YOU!!! Talking to our representative is the only way to not get ignored. You seem to be satisfied with getting nothing.
Its a Bailout- not a good plan. It cannot pass. Come with something that can. I’ll remind you, in the Election, you backed a guy who opposed government bailouts.

Its a Bailout- not a good plan. It cannot pass. Come with something that can. I’ll remind you, in the Election, you backed a guy who opposed government bailouts.
Do any of them support bailouts? They all talk tough about helping the little man. Doesn’t excuse inaction and complaining about people trying to get something done. Anything is better than sitting here quite so nothing at all gets done. Absolutely still back him! Trump all the way!

Our Federal Government will be in debt 23 TRILLION in Debt by the end of this year. They just committed to do another Trillion debt to keep (mostly our Social Programs) afloat. The Federal Reserve just raised interest rates, and our Government wants another 1.5 trillion for infrastructure, and 25 billion for Border Security. Where do you think votes for bailing out Private Pensions that couldn't manage ourselves will come from?????????

Trump, so far, has (thankfully) closed/repealed 92,000 pages of Executive Regulations. I can't picture him signing to create Another Goverment Bureau. You contradict your vote by your statements

Our Federal Government will be in debt 23 TRILLION in Debt by the end of this year. They just committed to do another Trillion debt to keep (mostly our Social Programs) afloat. The Federal Reserve just raised interest rates, and our Government wants another 1.5 trillion for infrastructure, and 25 billion for Border Security. Where do you think votes for bailing out Private Pensions that couldn't manage ourselves will come from?????????
We didn’t manage them ourselves sharp guy! That’s the point! Idiot!!!

We didn’t manage them ourselves sharp guy! That’s the point! Idiot!!!
Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Especially by a guy who hates governemtn and bailouts when they dont affect him, but now wants one since it effects his future....

How do you suppose you can save it, without a Government Bailout that's NOT coming? If you wish to waste money and effort beating a Dead Horse, go ahead. I consider it a wasteful effort that, as stewards of our nation's economy, our Congress will ignore.

What's the latest on the UPS offer? Or is it off the table?

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me. Especially by a guy who hates governemtn and bailouts when they dont affect him, but now wants one since it effects his future....

How do you suppose you can save it, without a Government Bailout that's NOT coming? If you wish to waste money and effort beating a Dead Horse, go ahead. I consider it a wasteful effort that, as stewards of our nation's economy, our Congress will ignore.

What's the latest on the UPS offer? Or is it off the table?
Keep complaining you traitor! I’m young enough to have a retirement and I actually planned for a retirement without central states. You can work tell your 90 as far as I care. Glad your so happy to screw everyone else though. Good luck to you! Keep sitting on your hands!

Keep complaining you traitor! I’m young enough to have a retirement and I actually planned for a retirement without central states. You can work tell your 90 as far as I care. Glad your so happy to screw everyone else though. Good luck to you! Keep sitting on your hands!
How is not calling my Rep and Senators going to change things? There is NO VOTE for this. It's in Committee, not a voting process. There are 145 out of 535 that support it. 13 out of a needed 60 yeas in Senate. Majority against it by more than 3 to 1 IF it ever comes out of Committee. How can you be so blind?

I'm not the one complaining, nor the one intolerant. It appears that you need to look in a mirror...

How is not calling my Rep and Senators going to change things? There is NO VOTE for this. It's in Committee, not a voting process. There are 145 out of 535 that support it. 13 out of a needed 60 yeas in Senate. Majority against it by more than 3 to 1 IF it ever comes out of Committee. How can you be so blind?

I'm not the one complaining, nor the one intolerant. It appears that you need to look in a mirror...
Out of sight out of mind! You make a demand for change and some actions happen. You don’t make your opinions heard and no help will ever come. Do you think our congressmen think about our pensions if no one brings it up?

No kidding there is no vote on it! Duh!!!! But you do need support but apparently you think that just come out of thin air! That’s where calling your representatives comes in!!! You think everyone is a moron. You need the mirror I think.

Last edited:
Out of sight out of mind! You make a demand for change and some actions happen. You don’t make your opinions heard and no help will ever come. Do you think our congressmen think about our pensions if no one brings it up?

No kidding there is no vote on it! Duh!!!! But you do need support but apparently you think that just come out of thin air! That’s where calling your representatives comes in!!! You think everyone is a moron. You need the mirror I think.
I oppose government bailouts, so I will not support such. During the election, so did you. It’s obvious Congress does, so continuing to waste effort is irresponsible.

Have you noticed that you seem to be the only one arguing, with your circular arguments, these two latest threads? This isn’t a hill worth dying on. Either go find some private funds to come in, or get everyone to accept cuts, or the current retirees hog all and it’s done. There are no other options. Now I see why I had you on ignore, and should’ve stayed that way....

I oppose government bailouts, so I will not support such. During the election, so did you. It’s obvious Congress does, so continuing to waste effort is irresponsible.

Have you noticed that you seem to be the only one arguing, with your circular arguments, these two latest threads? This isn’t a hill worth dying on. Either go find some private funds to come in, or get everyone to accept cuts, or the current retirees hog all and it’s done. There are no other options. Now I see why I had you on ignore, and should’ve stayed that way....
Don’t tell me what to think or put words in my mouth. Put me on ignore! Think your a jack wagon anyways. Nothing better to do but harass people trying to save their pensions. This thread was asking for a call to action. If you don’t support it then don’t call in!!! PRETTY SIMPLE!!!! Your so smart you’ve been arguing with someone who will never change his mind on trying to improve our situation. Who’s the dummy? Look in that mirror you keep talking about!

P.s. I’m not in support of a bailout. I’m in support of fixing the pension fund. You have to make noise to do that. That’s my whole point of calling you out on not harassing our representatives.

Last edited:
Don’t tell me what to think or put words in my mouth.

P.s. I’m not in support of a Bailout

This IS a Bailout. This bill requires a new government agency, government creating bonds to be sold, and government guaranteeing the Pension Guarantee Board. That's irresponsible to ask innocent Joe Public to pay his taxes for our pension.

By the way, you're trying to order me what to think, say, and do.... unlike me only posting my opinion that continuing this is a waste. Feel free to carry on. I won't stand in the way of foolishness.

Last edited:
This IS a Bailout. This bill requires a new government agency, government creating bonds to be sold, and government guaranteeing the Pension Guarantee Board. That's irresponsible to ask innocent Joe Public to pay his taxes for our pension.

By the way, you're trying to order me what to think, say, and do.... unlike me only posting my opinion that continuing this is a waste. Feel free to carry on. I won't stand in the way of foolishness.
Show me where I said I was for this solution alone. God your dense! Like talking to a two year old. I said no one wants to hear your negativity. To call your representatives for any solution to this problem as long as it solves our problem. Pound sand !!!!!!!

Your so smart you’ve been arguing with someone who will never change his mind on trying to improve our situation.

I know. People that charge on, without adequate info, often end like this:

Lenin used people that would do what he wanted to fight his Revolution. Called them Useful Idiots. Once he got his objective, he lined them up and had them shot.....