Please, New Driver needs your valued opinion

mattinct

TB Lurker
Credits
Hello, I recently received a Class A CDL through a reputable Trucking Company in WI. I went through their Phase II training and decided that I needed to be closer to home, so I had to resign. I am looking for a local, weekend driving job. Obviously, I have very little, actual, certifiable, over the road experience. Any ideas on where I should concentrate my efforts? Thank you, I appreciate your honest input and appreciate your dedication to safe driving.

Local,weekend only...Sounds like slim pickings to me.Up in dairyland,maybe some farms would have some weekend work or something in the construction industry hauling gravel,sand,or mulch...Good luck.

Hello, I recently received a Class A CDL through a reputable Trucking Company in WI. I went through their Phase II training and decided that I needed to be closer to home, so I had to resign. I am looking for a local, weekend driving job. Obviously, I have very little, actual, certifiable, over the road experience. Any ideas on where I should concentrate my efforts? Thank you, I appreciate your honest input and appreciate your dedication to safe driving.
Maybe a dairy, tank line, or quarry . Thats all you are gonna find for weekend only in this state.

If you do milk you must be on time perfect. Your sniffles, hangovers, busted arm etc don't release you from that on time requirement.

As I tell all who are seeking employment
Go to indeed.com or zip recruiter. Com where you can post a resume and manually enter your backround then post where you live and what your looking for. The search engine will do the rest.

Good luck