Please tell me about Cherokee Health Insurance

MaggieMae

TB Lurker
Credits
I'm coming right to the source and asking Central drivers about their company's health insurance. I'm not afraid of privately funded insurance plans. We had one with a different company, and it was good insurance. The difference was that it was administered through a prominent insurance company that was recognized by healthcare systems throughout the country. It sounds like Cherokee insurance is a stand-alone insurance company. If it's a participating provider plan, that could be a big problem because there aren't enough Central employees in my region for healthcare systems and providers to be participating.

I'd really like to know details. There isn't a website where we can look at the plans. Not one I can find. If you have a link to a website with insurance details, please share it. If there isn't a website, please share details of the insurance. How much do you pay for your premium? What's your deductible? What's your out of pocket? Do you have trouble finding providers who accept it? That sort of stuff.

Thank you!

Looks as this Cherokee Insurance Company is "shady" !!! been trying to get approval to use it and nobody ever answers the phone to get approval ? :( AND JUST SO **YOU ALL KNOW**........THERE ARE "NO" CO-PAYS - SAVE ALL YOUR RECEIPTS AFTER YOU DISH OUT MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET - COLLECT ABOUT $750. IN RECEIPTS AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET A REFUND !!! TERRIBLE..........TERRIBLE...........HERE YOU ALL ARE PAYING ABOUT $125. PER WEEK IF NOT MORE TO HAVE INSURANCE AND YOU CANNOT EVEN USE IT ! UNLESS YOU PAY OUT YOUR "OWN" MONEY FIRST................

Yes ! Maggie mae you got that right ! See other employment for "better" opportunities & med/dent. Insurance !!! It's like you are giving cherok. Ins. "free" money & cannot even use the insurance..........have a good savings account ! You'll be dishin out the cash..............

Looks as this Cherokee Insurance Company is "shady" !!! been trying to get approval to use it and nobody ever answers the phone to get approval ? :( AND JUST SO **YOU ALL KNOW**........THERE ARE "NO" CO-PAYS - SAVE ALL YOUR RECEIPTS AFTER YOU DISH OUT MONEY OUT OF YOUR POCKET - COLLECT ABOUT $750. IN RECEIPTS AND MAYBE YOU WILL GET A REFUND !!! TERRIBLE..........TERRIBLE...........HERE YOU ALL ARE PAYING ABOUT $125. PER WEEK IF NOT MORE TO HAVE INSURANCE AND YOU CANNOT EVEN USE IT ! UNLESS YOU PAY OUT YOUR "OWN" MONEY FIRST................
Call it what you like....I think it's a scam and basically worthless. I know this should be on Central Transports forum and not Central Freights......So To the Central Freight guys ....sorry for the mistake.....Just thank your lucky stars you don't work for Central Transport.