Estes | Plugging in trucks.

Right- turn - Clyde , you really don't like the city , do you ???? Don't know what terminal you are from , bet you couldn't handle its toughest peddle run !!!! I know you are a " king " line haul driver , but hell my ******** 10 year old could run linehaul !!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right- turn - Clyde , you really don't like the city , do you ???? Don't know what terminal you are from , bet you couldn't handle its toughest peddle run !!!! I know you are a " king " line haul driver , but hell my ******** 10 year old could run linehaul !!!!

Dang it driva.......LMAO

Great 2nd post there driver... But really, why all the hate? You aren't gonna prove you've got a bigger dick than anyone by coming on here blasting with both barrels on your second post...

I respect all city drivers. I did it for 3 years and it's not an easy job. But you gotta admit, anyone willing to do this line of work is working hard, no matter what classification they are. We are all dependent on each other to do our respective jobs. I can't run linehaul if city drivers don't pick up any freight. City drivers have no freight to deliver unless line guys get it there. We're all on the same team dude.

Dang homie, I'm a shuttle driver, basically linehaul, the only difference with me is I run a spotter for 6 hrs a night then get my hooks and go home, I done city work with freight, I done route work with food, you want tough? Try our toughest route at Sysco, we all do different things but like Song said, it takes all of us to make it work, no matter where we work.

What Clyde said was out of line for sure, but at some places there is a war between city and road...thank goodness in foodservice thats not the case.

Great 2nd post there driver... But really, why all the hate? You aren't gonna prove you've got a bigger dick than anyone by coming on here blasting with both barrels on your second post...

I respect all city drivers. I did it for 3 years and it's not an easy job. But you gotta admit, anyone willing to do this line of work is working hard, no matter what classification they are. We are all dependent on each other to do our respective jobs. I can't run linehaul if city drivers don't pick up any freight. City drivers have no freight to deliver unless line guys get it there. We're all on the same team dude.
Lets not forget what singleaxle said with his whole 7 posts...what a way for a new comer to make friends! post #2

Lets not forget what singleaxle said with his whole 7 posts...what a way for a new comer to make friends! post #2

Ya know what gets under my skin? A rash.. A rash can be anything from an infection to nerves... That's why I try to stay healthy and don't worry about ****....LOL

Don't know bout y'all but I use pop bottles..... 2 liter :) cooooommmeee oooooonnnn

Sent from party row

Dang homie, I'm a shuttle driver, basically linehaul, the only difference with me is I run a spotter for 6 hrs a night then get my hooks and go home, I done city work with freight, I done route work with food, you want tough? Try our toughest route at Sysco, we all do different things but like Song said, it takes all of us to make it work, no matter where we work.

What Clyde said was out of line for sure, but at some places there is a war between city and road...thank goodness in foodservice thats not the case.

Gt your right as rain about the war between the city and road drivers,and if you got a little time in you take the insults about which side of the fence your on with a grain of salt.I have been on both sides and both are a hard way to make a living in their own ways.I did what you do GT for about three days after being an otr driver off and on for about what seemed like a 1000 years I was a big fat out of shape piece of humanity(I was and still am a handsome sombitch) worked for Sysco in Jessup Md. after three days of humpin groceries every cell in my body hurt.

I'm not trying to start anything , Right -Turn -Clyde has a history of coming on here and tearing up city drivers , then when someone comes back at him , he hides !!!!! At our terminal the long time city and linehaul drivers stick together !!!!! The new city and linehaul drivers are against all of us !!!!!!!

Don't know about other terminals, but at ours, city drivers were told by management not to fuel trucks unless they take over 50 gallons. When I shared with a road driver I always left it the way I found it, full. He had a 550 mile turn and would fuel it in the morning and I would top it off at night. Then they wanted to cut hours and told everyone who shared that the tanks held enough fuel to run the road and their city route, the longer city routes were paired with shorter hub routes. I ran out of fuel on the way in one night about 3 miles from the terminal, after that I started fueling 1 tank in the morning. As for heaters and plugs, Tm says its not worth the expense to wire the fence line for the couple times a year we would need it. We hit -14 Tuesday and 3 city tractors fired up, spent the whole day jumping them and some never did start. Ended up having to send 5 city drivers home.