R&L | pocketing funds mmmmmmmmm does WIL know?

Daycab6

TB Lurker
Credits
ok does anyone have the same problem at their terminal, I'm talking about the donuts or fruit on fridays, my terminal have not had it in almost a year, did they "WIL" take it away or is my SSM pocket the money every week?Also we are promised steak dinners for not having a lost time incident for a year but that don't happen, we have contests that our SSM is supposed to give out cash rewards for passing goals or getting things done but yet again we don't get it, I would think thats stealing from the company don't you think?I would really think that is worse than stealing time, or freight, thats just plain stealing cash$$$$$$$$$$, or is It ok if the SSM does it because as long as WIL does not hear about it.Maybe I should collect some of that$5000.00 bounty we have to catch theives.:wtflol:

We still get donuts and sometimes fruit on Fridays but all the other things you mentioned I don't recall.Steak dinners,I think someone was yanking your chain on that one.

Your SCM is doing you a favor and reducing your carbohydrate and cholesterol intake. If you eat less donuts, then our Healthcare premiums may not go up next year!

No SSM was a typo on my part, I ment to say SCM Service Center Manager, and yes steak Dinners we have had 2 dinners as such at our terminal for hitting records and for a job well done .

Any SCM or anyone stupid enough to pocket a few measly dollars, that dosen't belong to them deserves to be terminated.

If someone is dishonest enough to steal $20-$30, they would steal God only knows what from the company. In this day and time, nothing surprises me, I hope that none of our terminal managers are that dumb, to steal this money.

If they are, get em out.

The old TM in Philly did if for years before a driver finally said something to spongebob. Heck the guy stole anything that wasn't nailed down. That's what Wilmington gets for turning a blind eye all of these years. He was fired but his serverence pay was huge!! Big screen TV's gone, donut money for a minimum of 4-5 years, handtowels, cartons of smokes. You name it....he stole it!!!