Poison spilled in Portland?

v for vendetta

TB Lurker
Credits
Rumors are circulating that Oak had another bad spill. LIne drivers say employees were sent in without protection. Anybody know the full story? Don't know much but sounds like the usual pattern .imagine they are scrambling for a scapegoat.!!!!

Well from what I have heard today is that they had a poison loaded in a trailer with foodstuff. I am not sure if there was a spill but they tried to hide the fact that there was foodstuff in with the poison. Anyway it was caught and reported to OHSA so someone is in a pile of smelly stuff.

I understand that they had a spill again this week and a wannabe stupidvisor from a now defunct trucking company tried clean it up, not learning from the past time a few months ago they had the same thing happen. Somehow OHSA showed up while they were in the act of hiding the dirty deed and the inspector got out his very large ream and proceeded to use it very well.

All that will happen is that someone will depart "to seek better opportunities" and another clown will take over. At least now we have a known factor.

Oak is now at the bottom of the west coast regional carriers since Express Transport went under.