ABF | Pole Dancing gone wrong !!

Not trying to be a smart mouth here but I just looked at this again . So how does the union or you yourself save your job after doing this guys ? I was trying to avoid a turtle ?
Very simple Smoke, this is covered under the Hummingbird Article ( our sea turtles are protected under federal law)
Driver would be entitled to delay time while waiting for another tractor.

Our contract gives us protection to a certain point when it comes to the first accident.
Provided, you report the accident. Below is the Master language on discharge for an accident and using the drivers previous record of accidents. (Article 7; Section 6.).

C66077AF-F148-45B0-9333-E08139FC7520.md.jpeg 8B885ED2-DAB7-4AAA-89F7-4E15ED3CD0E6.md.jpeg
Assuming he/she was not impaired & apparently there were no injuries, & that employee has not had recent warning letters, a warning letter will probably be the extent of disciplinary action. Also I am quite sure the accident was reported.
I saw one employed discharged for not reporting an accident to a supervisor himself. He had several recent warning letters in his file. The local had always been able to get his job back till this one. The BA had told him & others, we can usually win & get your job back if the contract violation is within reason, but the company only has to win one time.