1. All employers have a social media policy, Your identity is UNKNOWN on Truckingboards unless you reveal it somehow yourself. When you post to Facebook Trucking Groups, everybody knows your name. Think about it.

POLITICS Poll: Hillary Clinton Will Be The Democratic Frontrunner When She Runs

Discussion in 'Washington D.C.' started by Toby, Dec 10, 2019.

1. Toby

Toby I live Here

POLL: Hillary Clinton Will Be the Democratic Frontrunner When She Runs

Twice-failed presidential candidate Hillary Clinton will be the frontrunner to win the Democratic nomination when she inevitably launches her third campaign for the White House, a recently published poll found.

The Harvard/Harris poll asked a national sample of Democratic voters whom they would support for president in the event that Clinton—who has refused to rule out entering the race—and former secretary of state John Kerry entered the 2020 Democratic primary.
    https://freebeacon.com/politics/hillary-clinton-frontrunner/

Oh she’s most likely running and I do believe this whole impeachment thing goes back to her and this. After all can’t investigate a political opponent right?

Big Dave, Northern Flash and DCM_Doc like this.
  2. slavenomore

slavenomore US Gov Hears Foreign Corps More Than Nonunions

John Kerry????.
    BOOOOOORING.

buffalobill likes this.
  3. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    These dems must like trump more than they let on, another Hrc run is a Trump victory guarantee....

4. kboomarang

kboomarang My allah, between pie and mode AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    They like the entire country are doing good under President Trump, they just have to act like they hate his style to give the sheep hope.

slavenomore and buffalobill like this.
  5. DCM_Doc

DCM_Doc Well-Known Member

I wonder if Soros is pushing the DNC to nominate Hitlery. He will be the one to decide who gets the nomination.

6. Toby

Toby I live Here

I can see either her or Kerry off the OTR is that the Dems built of not being able to investigate an opponent. That’s what they are trying with Biden but he’s toast and both Hillary and as we have been learning Kerry are just as dirty with Kerry involved in much of Biden and Bidens kids mess. Remember he was at State at the time.

Northern Flash and buffalobill like this.
  7. Rastus

Rastus ..MAGA.. AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    President Trump can tap her wires, it’s ok now.

Toby, Big Dave, Bubba74 and 5 others like this.
  8. buffalobill

buffalobill Well-Known Member

Driver Since:
    Another set of debates between hrc and Trump? She's going to be leaving in tears....

9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash BIG BOY DOWN! AD-FREE USER

Driver Since:
    Yep. We have more dirt on that crooked skank than we had back before the run-up to 2016. So if she thinks that she will just skate in to their nomination, I've got news for her. I actually think that a lot of Democrats have had their fill of her and won't support her. Not to mention the fact that railroading Trump before the 2016 election and the bloodless coup attempt has her fingerprints all over it too. She is sickening and most Americans are sick of people like her.

buffalobill likes this.
  10. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    I agree. Easily, the majority of Americans are prospering under President Trump and they know it. It's just that some of these loonbags have gotten themselves caught up in the hate-fest that is usually fueled by Facebook, Twitter, and our mainstream media. They are lying to themselves if they really think that things are bad right now.

11. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    I think that Adam Schiff-for-brains is doing the Soros dirty work for him, while he tries to open the door for Hillary by getting rid of (or bloodying up) Trump.

[​IMG]

Rastus, DCM_Doc and slavenomore like this.
  12. Northern Flash

Driver Since:
    This entire coup attempt against Trump started back when he first started saying that he was going to drain the swamp during his campaign. The real swamp creatures went into panic mode because they knew that they were guilty of what Trump's campaign rhetoric was opposing, therefore, they had to go on the offensive after him.
    This entire coup attempt is to get rid of the only person willing to try to clean up their corruption that they have been getting away with for decades. That's precisely where their hatred for him comes from.

Rastus likes this.
  13. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    I heard these guys are throwing dough her way. [​IMG]

Rastus likes this.
  14. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    Just picked up an endorsement [​IMG]

Rastus and buffalobill like this.
  15. SuperCourse

SuperCourse EADGBE

Why not, Biden punched his immunization ticket by getting in. Does anybody believe he's really running? The guy pops up once a month, says something stupid, then disappears again.

16. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Yep.Run as a Dimm Presidential candidate and receive immunity..Biden and Hillary would be easy impeachment candidates,should they ever be elected.

Rastus likes this.
  17. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

Trump gets acquitted in the Senate
    Hilly runs
    Trump wins
    the left then spends the next 4 years saying how the election was not legitimate because Trump was "obviously" up to his old tricks

Toby, Rastus and buffalobill like this.
  18. Toby

Toby I live Here

19. Bubba74

Bubba74 I live Here

just the language, tone, actions and rheteric is proof they have not accepted the results of the 2016 election

Toby and buffalobill like this.
  20. kboomarang

Driver Since:
    [​IMG] Was she actually standing on her own....without having a coughing fit?

Toby and buffalobill like this.