FedEx Freight | Poll - Survey Question What Needs Improving - Poll

What needs improvement?

• Increase 401 (k) Match

Votes: 32 62.7%
  • Increase Pension contribution (equal to Express)

Votes: 34 66.7%
  • Serious GPD (pay scale) correction

Votes: 16 31.4%
  • Offer Retiree Health care option

Votes: 30 58.8%
  • Nothing - don't change a thing

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Other (add your selection below)

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SwampRatt

TB Legend
Credits
The upcoming "Voice of the Team Member Survey" is due April 1st - April 15th. They are going to ask what we think, what improvements we'd like to see, etc. It wouldn't hurt to be prepared.

It might be wise, beneficial, or at least interesting, to try and get most on the same page. This poll is an effort to get everyone to think about how you might answer the questions.

Keep in mind, despite the spin - there is an ongoing windfall, for as long as the voter approved Trump Tax Cuts remain in effect.

Note: You can make up to 3 selections.

Although I wish I could vote for the top 4 it is nice to see everyone is roughly on the same page.

Sorry new to posting but been around since 08 during the great realignment. You guys have very good information that of course Ops management has no clue.

new uniforms...do away with the cardboard plastic pant and redesign that shirt to a cotton blend and get rid of the sleeve logo! I'm not a friggen NASCAR driver

new uniforms...do away with the cardboard plastic pant and redesign that shirt to a cotton blend and get rid of the sleeve logo! I'm not a friggen NASCAR driver

bivWEkc.jpg

Here’s your new uniform, Ice....

If you went to any of our hubs at night, you would realize we have a lot of NASCAR driver wannabes. They need that logo on there sleeves, just sayin

The only thing I would change is put a yellow stripe on there ass so we know who’s who?

One pay scale, the top one. You have drivers meeting at the same yard, and one is making almost $5hr more than the other. There's a driver shortage? ****ing prove it! Attract a younger generation with promise of security, and retain the experienced tallent you habe.

Insurance is reasonably priced,,,, just as long as you dont use it.

How about pressing Vanguard to let Fx employees buy stock through them.

Last edited:
Although I wish I could vote for the top 4 it is nice to see everyone is roughly on the same page.

Sorry new to posting but been around since 08 during the great realignment. You guys have very good information that of course Ops management has no clue.
Yeah, but 4 would have been too easy. Forces us to think about it. I wonder the result if we could only pick 2. :topsy turvy:

I wear my older uniform shirts. Cant stand the newer material in the newer ones. Too bad we cant choose between the two.
Kind of interesting. I like the shirts, graphics and all. Don't wrinkle, fade, and do clean up well. The pants on the other hand.. Not so much.

Worth noting, there are a couple of options on the shirts. Woven, fleece, standard. The woven (button up) version is a different material, and no bold graphics.
https://fedex.servicesuniforms.com/fedex/RD-category.php?category=Courier&id=Shirts
Then there's e-bay...
https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_nkw=fedex+uniforms&ul_noapp=true

Bottom line: Chicks dig the FedEx uniforms.

One thing not mentioned in quite some time would be a 5th vacation week.

Yeah, it has a cost and would only benefit those with significant time in. But is also provides another "hook" to keep veterans from jumping ship, only to start over elsewhere with only 1 or 2 weeks.

Newer hires probably don't think much about it, so it may lack the mass appeal of the other perks.