Yellow | Poor Safety Man

People should be more careful about throwing senority numbers around:1036316054:

VZ61RHD.jpg
15 is my senority number. How did you know? You must know me. Speak up young man. At my barn out of seventy something. On the metro list I am eighty something. 4 or 500 plus on the metro list. Don't keep close tabs on it. Doesn't matter.
I will have 28 years in September. 9 months casual prior.
History in a Q-ball!

Don't get hemmed up behind the

5JmeUEt.jpg

And the

uSzACvw.jpg

Hehe‼️
Gotta wait in line to brownnose.
I have a long ways to go.
Number one is younger than I and has a death grip on number one.
I do not aspire to become one. I aspire to get the Frick out as soon as I can no matter what number. Lol. I'd leave at where I am if I could. Being 60 and number 15. I have a ways to go. And 2-14 are in the same boat as I. :1036316054:

Ok.. You report to me. I want to see you in my office. :hysterical:

I know who you are.... Bart. :duel:
Gonna have to go incognito!
Hehehe.

Last edited:
Gotta wait in line to brownnose.
I have a long ways to go.
Number one is younger than I and has a death grip on number one.
I do not aspire to become one. I aspire to get the Frick out as soon as I can no matter what number. Lol. I'd leave at where I am if I could. Being 60 and number 15. I have a ways to go. And 2-14 are in the same boat as I. :1036316054:

I had the pleasure of working with a man that wanted to be #1 at another carrier. He put off retirement for quite a few years to get that #1.He finally got his wish, retired and passed before he got his first check.

I had the pleasure of working with a man that wanted to be #1 at another carrier. He put off retirement for quite a few years to get that #1.He finally got his wish, retired and passed before he got his first check.
Well. That sucks.
I don't care if I ever move a number. Doesn't matter in the end. As long as you make it with some of your health... and mind.

At 881 the poor EX Teamster turned company safety man is trying to get his Teamster retirement and has been denied. Seems his current job that he brown nosed his way into has him :::shit::: out of luck.

Sad comment about you as a person that you would celebrate someone being unable to retire from this troubled industry.

ST

The re-employment rules are clearly spelled out in the retirement paperwork.