FedEx Freight | Portable pension

riolake

TB Lurker
Credits
Recently checked portable pension account didn't see the annual benefit deposit checked last year it was credited on 5-31-20 has anyone received the annual benefit payment yet?

Don't want this to turn into a union/no union fight .

But thank the Good Lord I was doing 20% on that
401K regardless of any FDX match or not . I kept
a steady hand on the throttle and kept pounding it .

BTW , Big Dave , we aren't tanking about the Coopatio .

Gee idk ever done the pension projection tool? I have $687000 reasons. Sure I'm not the only one
Unless you held a job that paid over $250,000yr, for a 35yr career at Fx, then I'm calling BS.
That, or you plan to work until you're 93.
$68,870,maybe.

Show me some math, or you're FoS.
I did 18yrs with Fx, and mine was barely $33k.
I'm afraid you're in for a serious disappointment. There's no fesable way you made $670k off driver pay in the pension. It just is not mathematically possible. Not even close, hell, not even a quarter of that is possible.

Unless you held a job that paid over $250,000yr, for a 35yr career at Fx, then I'm calling BS.
That, or you plan to work until you're 93.
$68,870,maybe.

Show me some math, or youre FoS.
Knew this was coming. Always a skeptic that's not afraid to speak their mind. I do make high 6 figures. Not revealing my job title etc. 44 yrs assuming I make it. Last few years are key. It really adds up. So if you can drag it out it really takes off

Knew this was coming. Always a skeptic that's not afraid to speak their mind. I do make high 6 figures. Not revealing my job title etc. 44 yrs assuming I make it. Last few years are key. It really adds up. So if you can drag it out it really takes off
Did you seriously just try to relate to drivers that rarely make high 5 figures to a position that pays high 6 figures in an attempt to defend the pension?

Yeah, you can see your way out of this discussion. There is no salary argument you have that is within a mile of relatable to a driver.

Did you seriously just try to relate to drivers that rarely make high 5 figures to a position that pays high 6 figures in an attempt to defend the pension?

Yeah, you can see your way out of this discussion. There is no salary argument you have that is within a mile of relatable to a driv
Assuming much? Who says I can't relate. Who says I haven't been a driver for many many years. Held many positions and I can totally relate. Don't get butthurt over a PROJECTION. It's not real untill you physically get there. You want something you take chances or risks as some would call it.

Assuming much? Who says I can't relate. Who says I haven't been a driver for many many years. Held many positions and I can totally relate. Don't get butthurt over a PROJECTION. It's not real untill you physically get there. You want something you take chances or risks as some would call it.
You sure your doing the projection tool correctly? You got to change tge termination date from not today but to a set desired age. Plug let's say 100k in there. Kick it out 30+ years. I'm sure it's a decent amount maybe 250k plus?? Not sure. But if you don't change that termination date it will assume you quit today and it will just record interest for 30 years and that's why it would show like only 68k

Yeah, you can see your way out of this discussion. There is no salary argument you have that is within a mile of relatable to a driver.
See my other response. I accidentally replied to myself