Yellow | Portland,OR (875) Management goes golfing..

dejabo

TB Lurker
Credits
(TM) Michael J, Steve K, Andy O and several other managers takes the day off and they get all expenses paid to attend the golf tournament.
WOW! Yes we understand it is for a great cause but I believe keeping YRC in business is also a worthy cause..You got to be crazy when we hear more concessions on the way and they are doing bullshit like this….They treat us like ::shit:: and make ZERO attempts to do the right thing to get the company back on track!

How about a FAT NO VOTE M.J.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would have stired the pot so they spent the day on the links with the cell phone to their ear.
Maybe all the Teamsters should have their own paid golf tournament on a Monday! Sick Days/ PUA/Vacation Days just a thought

been going on for years, sometimes it is fishing trips. we had one that used his company card to rent hotels for the day for himself and his secretary,nevergot in trouble for that, or for showing up drunk at 17:00 everyday. got in trouble when he shipped a supr off somewhere and then had an affair with is wife.

been going on for years, sometimes it is fishing trips. we had one that used his company card to rent hotels for the day for himself and his secretary,nevergot in trouble for that, or for showing up drunk at 17:00 everyday. got in trouble when he shipped a supr off somewhere and then had an affair with is wife.
ya know how they have 'unionfacts' that scumbag site to dog us at everyturn.....where is the site which posts the miilions of things/year like this which you posted about management? And the radio guys to bust on them too?

Just a thought could have been Christina Smiles? The charity where we pull trlrs and. retired dentists give care to the poor. They have golf outings that each individual pays for out of their own pocket. I've pulled the trlrs and played and used a vacation day . This was a big thing for Roadway don't know about YRC.

(TM) Michael J, Steve K, Andy O and several other managers takes the day off and they get all expenses paid to attend the golf tournament.
WOW! Yes we understand it is for a great cause but I believe keeping YRC in business is also a worthy cause..You got to be crazy when we hear more concessions on the way and they are doing bullshit like this….They treat us like ::shit:: and make ZERO attempts to do the right thing to get the company back on track!

How about a FAT NO VOTE M.J.

is ron v stlii at por??

Youz guys will really have something to complain about when jim fuyck takes over as ceo. Wonder if he'll keep himself on as the company endorsement pro for a couple of million. I smell another 5% coming after this 5%. No shortage of money here as long as everyone keeps voting yes. PS: I still want to see bill go on under-the-covers bozz. They'd have to rate that one when it aired as xxx with all the 4 letter words when guys were talking about working for the idiot in Overland Pk. Wonder how'd they'd explain the guy(pos hoffa)following him around sniffing his butt. Oh well, thats why producers get the big money.