XPO | Positive changes

He was one of the Con-Job holdovers who was still getting "contributions on his behalf to the Con-Way enterprises corporate defined pension plan" after we got screwed. I'm sure he'll be getting a very nice pension check. We, unfortunately, will not. I never heard that he went to bat for us, so.....who cares. Good riddance.
Maybe Phony Brooks is bringing in one of his cronies.

He was one of the Con-Job holdovers who was still getting "contributions on his behalf to the Con-Way enterprises corporate defined pension plan" after we got screwed. I'm sure he'll be getting a very nice pension check. We, unfortunately, will not. I never heard that he went to bat for us, so.....who cares. Good riddance.
Maybe Phony Brooks is bringing in one of his cronies.
Yes, he was one of the originals from old Con-way Southern.

There ain't been any integrity in this company since Detter left. Back then it was CCX. For a while integrity carried on as a corporate buzz word. Not that a southern boy knows anything about CCX or Detter.[/QUO
There ain't been any integrity in this company since Detter left. Back then it was CCX. For a while integrity carried on as a corporate buzz word. Not that a southern boy knows anything about CCX or Detter.
Was ccx in and out of business quickly

Con ways were non Union subsidiaries of parent Consolidated Freightways. Double breasting was the term for a parent firm to have a teamster represented subsidiary and non teamster ones. Several companies did this.

Not all of the ConWays were non-union. CEX, ConWay Eastern Express was formerly Penn Yan, a Teamster job. It got shut down when they wouldn't accept concessions.

Not all of the ConWays were non-union. CEX, ConWay Eastern Express was formerly Penn Yan, a Teamster job. It got shut down when they wouldn't accept concessions.
If i remember correctly we had 42 changes that they wanted.Basically change all working conditions to coincide with CCX's work rules, which were eat :shhit::::shit::::::shit::: and like it.

If i remember correctly we had 42 changes that they wanted.Basically change all working conditions to coincide with CCX's work rules, which were eat :shhit:::::shit::::::::shit:::: and like it.
So let me ask. Would Penn Yah still be in business today or would they have gone the ways of other great Teamster jobs?