SEFL | Possible JB buyout/merger

Look at that pos switcher thing probably 20 years old lol some comedian road driver probably slapped that JB sticker on there for y'all to get your heads scratching
Certainly possible. If a road driver isn't starting a rumor something's wrong lol. I'm curious why they would buy a 20 year old switcher. Their a billion dollar company now.

Certainly possible. If a road driver isn't starting a rumor something's wrong lol. I'm curious why they would buy a 20 year old switcher. Their a billion dollar company now.
I doubt they bought it Tobin owns a few truck places around Columbia they use to take them A series volvos and c series international and turn them into dump trucks I forgot that little truck center off 77 close to the G&P yard but them guys use to do the conversions when I was working there I seen the shop role a frame into the shop they were going to build a truck so there is no telling what's in for that old switcher truck maybe they gona turn it into a glider kit switcher lol

cPTuL4u.jpg

Here is the mystery wagon without the jb sticker shop guy said a road driver came by and stuck it on

I've heard the sefl part of cassels holdings is a valuable part of the tax sheltering program which makes sefl more valuable to them than its actual market value, so .... no sale lol

Why don't you just have one big old merger with the circus group.
call yourself " RING SOUTH OLD FEDUPS BROS."
With Billy, all your labor problems are solved.