SEFL | Possible switch to SEFL

Holo989

TB Lurker
Credits
SEFL is building a new terminal about 10 min from my house and I was wondering if some of you could answer a few questions. I would be coming from FXF that is a 45 min drive.

1) I know they recently started paying overtime, is it after 40 or 50 hrs?

2) Who is your health care provider and how much would I expect to pay for a family of 4? Are your plans 70/30 or 80/20, how much is the deductible?

3) What is the 401k match?

4) Does the company pay out any bonuses?

5) How long does it take to get to top pay?

6) How much vacation & sick time do you get?

Thanks!

SEFL is building a new terminal about 10 min from my house and I was wondering if some of you could answer a few questions. I would be coming from FXF that is a 45 min drive.

1) I know they recently started paying overtime, is it after 40 or 50 hrs?

2) Who is your health care provider and how much would I expect to pay for a family of 4? Are your plans 70/30 or 80/20, how much is the deductible?

3) What is the 401k match?

4) Does the company pay out any bonuses?

5) How long does it take to get to top pay?

6) How much vacation & sick time do you get?

Thanks!
I worked there some years ago and though I don’t feel qualified to give you up to date info I’ll do the best I can since no one has replied in so long. I believe they had a 4% 401k match, OT after 45 which has been implanted since I left. Top pay used to take 2 years, not sure what it is now. Vacation was about the same as everyone else give or take, probably has gotten better since I left, 1 week for a year 2 weeks for 2 years, 3 weeks after 8 years and 4 weeks after 15ish years, 3 sick days, they may do more now. Just curious where this new barn is located? Good outfit, just don’t let them hound you to death with their numbers games. I don’t know about the health insurance, I was single and young with no kids at the time and didn’t pay much for insurance and never used it for anything other than dental cleanings. The not driving so far to work will be a huge benefit in my opinion!

We get overtime after 45, company matches 50% up to 10%, insurance depending on how many depends you have. As far as top not sure if linehaul you will come in topped out as for city it’s depending on your experience. Also vacation you will get prorated days if hired then Jan 1you will get a week and two years two weeks also a full week of personal days

Thanks for the reply’s, but it doesn’t look like the terminal is going to get built after all. The county didn’t approve the rezoning of the land and it got a good bit of pushback back the community.

I worked there some years ago and though I don’t feel qualified to give you up to date info I’ll do the best I can since no one has replied in so long. I believe they had a 4% 401k match, OT after 45 which has been implanted since I left. Top pay used to take 2 years, not sure what it is now. Vacation was about the same as everyone else give or take, probably has gotten better since I left, 1 week for a year 2 weeks for 2 years, 3 weeks after 8 years and 4 weeks after 15ish years, 3 sick days, they may do more now. Just curious where this new barn is located? Good outfit, just don’t let them hound you to death with their numbers games. I don’t know about the health insurance, I was single and young with no kids at the time and didn’t pay much for insurance and never used it for anything other than dental cleanings. The not driving so far to work will be a huge benefit in my opinion!
Commerce, Ga