Holland | Possible

Since we soft tie them now we don’t have to go underneath... idk I think it was the fact that they were small and orange and every single one of them looked in the face like John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin.

All this time, I thought John paul Jones was a naval commander!
Now you tell me he flew a lead blimp.

Yellow bought one of the best LTL companies and most regarded in the industry, then tried to tell them how to move freight. How has that been working?
Let HOLLAND run them selves and go back to the days when the TM answers to the VP and weed out some of the overhead.
Did Roadway that way now there gone !!! Roadway was light years ahead of yellow an they yellow took it all down crazy an they will do Holland the same way in the very near future when they merge an when that happens it will be game over in 1 to 5 years tops !!!

Last edited:
Did Roadway that way now there gone !!! Roadway was light years ahead of yellow an they yellow took it all down crazy an they will do Holland the same way in the very near future when they merge an when that happens it will be game over in 1 to 5 years tops !!!
Maybe they have learned from there mistakes. I think when all said and done there will be 4 companies with little to no overlap, so to say 4 regionals that can provide service to all parts of country with PTS being long haul provider.
Just my 2 cents , that is all I have left.