Post too long

Double Nickle

Living from direct deposit to direct deposit.
Credits
Lately when I attemp to post things on TB. I get a message to make the post less than 2500 characters. Sometimes the post that I am replying to is 3 to 4 times longer than mine. What am I doing wrong?

If the post get's too long it will loose a member's attention .
Members like to surf the boards and you will understand if
a hand is on a break he just spent 10 min reading a long post .
Many members like to bounce around the boards knowing
they can go back to it latter .

Thanks / SMOKESTACK

If the post get's too long it will loose a member's attention .
Members like to surf the boards and you will understand if
a hand is on a break he just spent 10 min reading a long post .
Many members like to bounce around the boards knowing
they can go back to it latter .

Thanks / SMOKESTACK
You're certainly right about that Smoke.
When you get my age you don't have time for long posts, you stick with short things like hat jokes, mirrors, and Who shot J R.

We really don't want posts to be that large to be honest. Most people come here on phones, Prefer a paragraph and a link
So Toby just got a vacation , the long , long , long posts , cut and paste and constantly riding the virus issues . WE HAVE COPYRIGHT RULES to follow as well as Google looking over our shoulder . We are privately owned have tried to keep this free and informational for the benefits of the members . So I want you to think about what you post and how you post it . Do not disrespect Jeff and the staff especially when we tried to work with you .

Long post over ....
Thank you , SMOKESTACK TB ADMIN

So Toby just got a vacation , the long , long , long posts , cut and paste and constantly riding the virus issues . WE HAVE COPYRIGHT RULES to follow as well as Google looking over our shoulder . We are privately owned have tried to keep this free and informational for the benefits of the members . So I want you to think about what you post and how you post it . Do not disrespect Jeff and the staff especially when we tried to work with you .

Long post over ....
Thank you , SMOKESTACK TB ADMIN
Ty Stack, I was beginning to wonder what.

If I miss that white line, be sure to write me sometime. Its a shame Toby was set on the bench but I think he brought it onto himself.