TForce | Posting

Roadrunner73

TB Veteran
Credits
*****When You Register You have to check your email ******
When You Register You have to check your email and click the link inside or you won't be able to post....

Make sure you do this, it is very important...

Thought I'd bring this notice to our board.

what is up with the random question when registering?

spam robots know how to register on forums and post a thread automatically but computers can't read, if you ask a question a spammer will have to answer it manually and most of the time it will just skip the site.

If you make it real easy, they create programs to do this and sell the program to spammers

I just thought the question was a little to easy to over come those bots. is there going to mobile site to?

computers can't read and answer questions yet... that's why it works

don't know about the mobile site yet...

I used that mobile more than I used to actual site.

I have an android phone and it looks great on my phone but it is impossible for me to determine what works perfectly on all phones

i use a blackberry and the regular site is just a little big for my phone to handle.

I am going to try to add tapatalk soon... if you don't know what that is, google it.... I think it would be useful to you

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, BlackBerry, Android, and Nokia. Our app provides you super fast forum access to any vBulletin, IPBoard, phpBB or SMF forum that has activated our Tapatalk plugin.

Tapatalk

I use it for many other forums that have it.

Tapatalk is now enabled.... if you previously used it you will have to delete the old TB and search for the new TB

enjoy

Once the computers figure out how to read, that's when SKYNET will take over using cyborgs with an endoskeleton made of metal and tissue that looks like the california governor.

We at Truckingboards will have to form a resistance to save mankind from total extinction.......

i ordered a droid x will be getting ship to me in about two weeks verizon not making them fast enough. Jeff u say it works good on the droid does it move fast thru the site on the internet?

I have a iphone that I just love. I've been thinking about adding the app to it. I think it is $2.99. But I don't usually have time to be on it anyway during the day. By the time I get home if I log on it will be on the laptop.

i ordered a droid x will be getting ship to me in about two weeks verizon not making them fast enough. Jeff u say it works good on the droid does it move fast thru the site on the internet?

yea it works good, it's faster if you order ad-free though, but thats optional...
btw I don't use ad-free because if I show the people on the site ads, I am gonna see what they see

I have a iphone that I just love. I've been thinking about adding the app to it. I think it is $2.99. But I don't usually have time to be on it anyway during the day. By the time I get home if I log on it will be on the laptop.
I didn't pay anything for the app